PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Ace Combat 6 set

gameking28
12-09-2007, 10:53 PM
I have the full set now. This thread can be closed or removed.
Thanks for all that help everyone! :)

cheezymonkey999
12-09-2007, 11:01 PM
Ive got all six... there are actually two that are kinda rare... Theres the standard set of 4 that all say "collectable", then theres one that says "limited edition" thats more valuable. The limited edition one should come with its own cardboard box too. Then last is the rare one that doesnt say anything. Its white with 3 planes i think... and im pretty sure you had to buy the joystick to get it. I paid 30 for it alone. It was kinda high, but at the time it was the only one on ebay and i wanted a complete set.

150 for all six is definitly overpriced... there havent been as many for sale so i think theyll keep getting harder to find, but i would say dont go past 100 dollars for the set. I personally love ace combat so i might be willing to pay more than the average person.

gameking28
12-09-2007, 11:20 PM
Thanks for the info cheezy!
Did one of the plates actually come packaged in with the joystick edition of the game? If so, I may have that one too and just not know it yet...
I haven't been allowed to buy any games since November. It was a rule that was put in place a few years ago when my family bought me a bunch of games I had already bought. :p

cheezymonkey999
12-10-2007, 12:05 AM
As far as i know the hardest one to get comes packaged with the joystick... Im not positive though cause i never got the joystick.

SpaceGhost2K
12-10-2007, 01:15 AM
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b37/SpaceGhost2K/Section05.jpg

Those are the six plates. The four on the right are the four random plates that you got for preordering the game. The one on the left that is designed for a horizontal 360 was a promotional piece, and given to media, VIP's, etc. The second one in the pic is the one that came with the flight stick.

I have a duplicate set of four plates, a set of three plates (missing the pink plate), and two of the white promo plate. I don't have any duplicates of the flightstick plate, just the one in my collection.

You just want to keep giving me money, don't you? LOL!

Just FYI, the four random plates would be $15 each and the white one would be $30 because that's what I paid for them. I bid on multiple auctions trying to get one and ended up winning three auctions. Then to add insult to injury, Microsoft sent me another one. :D And a hat and a shirt. Want the hat? I don't do hats.

gameking28
12-10-2007, 01:36 AM
Haha! Better it go to you than someone outside our little faceplate collecting family here on XBA. Besides, I'm already pissing away all my X-Mas money - might as well make sure you can cover your car payment *and* buy some X-Mas presents. :p
PM away!

SpaceGhost2K
12-10-2007, 01:51 AM
PM back atcha.

SpaceGhost2K
12-10-2007, 01:52 AM
Oh, and I'm going to bed for the night. I'll check tomorrow for your response. I can ship them with the other stuff.

gameking28
12-10-2007, 02:05 AM
Well you'll probably get this in the morning then, but check your PMs and your PP account. :)
God I love these boards.

cheezymonkey999
12-10-2007, 07:59 AM
I guess i was pretty close on the prices:)

gameking28
12-10-2007, 08:16 AM
Damn near nailed it!

ali rock 110
01-02-2008, 01:42 PM
Is that white one still available? Cause if it is, hit me with a PM.

SpaceGhost2K
01-02-2008, 03:07 PM
Here's the Ace Combat plates I have:

For me, a complete set of six.

Duplicates: The white promo plate, #1, 2, and 4. I don't have an extra flight stick plate. I ordered a #3 from eBay so that I would have a complete set of four in addition to the white promo plate. My plan was to wait until we got the database up, and then hold a contest and give them away. So while I DO have a white plate, I'd prefer to hang onto it for the contest. Hey, maybe you'll win it. :D

xXSyn1KalXx
01-10-2008, 02:54 PM
Hey, so would that be a complete set but without the flight stick plate, right? If so I might just hit you up on that.
SyniKal

DreamWalkerGuy
01-13-2008, 04:55 AM
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b37/SpaceGhost2K/Section05.jpg

Those are the six plates. The four on the right are the four random plates that you got for preordering the game. The one on the left that is designed for a horizontal 360 was a promotional piece, and given to media, VIP's, etc. The second one in the pic is the one that came with the flight stick.

I have a duplicate set of four plates, a set of three plates (missing the pink plate), and two of the white promo plate. I don't have any duplicates of the flightstick plate, just the one in my collection.

You just want to keep giving me money, don't you? LOL!

Just FYI, the four random plates would be $15 each and the white one would be $30 because that's what I paid for them. I bid on multiple auctions trying to get one and ended up winning three auctions. Then to add insult to injury, Microsoft sent me another one. :D And a hat and a shirt. Want the hat? I don't do hats.
the white one on the left i actually got for free from work. It was a pre order bonus for the non bundle pack and no one pre ordered the non bundle.

DreamWalkerGuy
01-18-2008, 03:28 AM
i would be willing to part with my white one if the price is right

tinytoonsbuster
01-18-2008, 02:12 PM
a guy has a couple white ones for sale on ebay right now. i just picked one up. his buy it now price is only 9.99, and $5 for shipping. so all together you can get that plate for $15!!

SpaceGhost2K
01-18-2008, 02:51 PM
a guy has a couple white ones for sale on ebay right now. i just picked one up. his buy it now price is only 9.99, and $5 for shipping. so all together you can get that plate for $15!!

That's a good deal on the white one since it wasn't readily available here in the US.