PDA

View Full Version : Secret Xbox 360 Games

GamerSince'76
12-12-2007, 10:05 AM
Link:

http://www.gamesradar.com/us/xbox360/game/news/article.jsp?articleId=20071211103928697046&sectionId=1006&releaseId=20060321132945404017

Some are no surprise but exciting none the less.

HaZarD SFD
12-12-2007, 10:32 AM
Hell yes for another Hitman series! I love that bald head when its killing someone!

Im a Clancy nutcase for GRAW so Ill probalby be a fanboy and jump on the wagon to purchase GRAW 3

Im an aliens fanboy too. Havent missed a movie and love the first 4 that came out. The fact its an RPG might be hard to swallow if a crappy developer gets ahold of this title.

Variation-XBA
12-12-2007, 10:28 PM
-Gears Of War 2: I'll still be pretty surprised if this makes 08's Xmas holiday, but who knows, maybe with some luck.

-Tomb Raider Legend 2: Bring it on, Legend was a great refreshment to the series. I'm just hoping for something bigger and better (not, not her D cups), but I know I'll get it anyways.

-Hitman 5: I'm hoping they do something fresh in teh series, maybe something like Assassin's Creed did for the stealth genre (though I think Splinter Cell Conviction is going to be 08's stealth game just before MGS4 on ps3)

-Elder Scrolls MMO: Even IF this si true, it's a LONG long long Looooong way off. 09 absolutely best case scenario if we take Bethesda's track record into account. IF that article is right and it turns out to be DaoC2, I'll be willing to try it, but lets hope it makes it to 360.

-Star Wars FPS: Meh, I'm not a Star Wars fan in any way, so I personally don't care, though it will sell regardless how terrible it is.

-GRAW 3: It's just a matter of time. I'm hoping there's something new and amazing that will amke em want to get it, as I passed on GRAW 2 for just the reason that it felt like a semi updated GRAW 1.

-Aliens: I can see it happening. Hopefully it's as good as the older fps's that were amazing at the time.

-KOTOR 3: One day, it will happen. Im just wondering how the whole EA thing is going to affect this though.

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
12-13-2007, 06:14 AM
:cry: its so beautifull GEARS OF WAR 2 i wish it was xmas 2008 ..... honestly i hope it comes out soonerwayyyyyy soooner

ryonin
12-13-2007, 10:53 PM
Oh man would i love it if gears 2 was out now. i definitely think there will be another one. it was too good to let go on one game. cant wait until it comes out!!!

-Ryonin