PDA

View Full Version : Hey

Ry
12-12-2007, 05:39 PM
Hey, My name's Ryan, I'm 13 years old, I live in Canada. I have my own website, ChickenOwnzYew.com, I've been learning HTML for awhile and now moving on to JavaScript. I like to make little graphics with Photoshop CS2. I love to play my '360 when I have time. I got the nick name 'Chicken' from my last name, if it's pronounced wrong. (:huh:) I found out about this website threw ebay and SpaceGhost2K (Gonna buy one of you're plates after X-Mas :)) Well, I hope to get to know you all. I think I'm going to enjoy my stay here.

~Chicken

ll Mista GT ll
12-12-2007, 05:49 PM
Welcome to XBA!

Ry
12-12-2007, 05:56 PM
Thanks

Fargoth
12-12-2007, 06:17 PM
welcome to teh XBA once you go in you never go out :D

Shawn-XBA
12-12-2007, 06:18 PM
Welcome to the site!

SamSmith
12-12-2007, 06:23 PM
You sound a lot older than xboxfreakkid.caddy.mista-whatever did when he first joined! CANADIAN TOO JESUS.

Welcome to the family

Fargoth
12-12-2007, 06:27 PM
You sound a lot older than xboxfreakkid.caddy.mista-whatever did when he first joined! CANADIAN TOO JESUS.

Welcome to the family

whats our family name...?

Ry
12-12-2007, 06:31 PM
welcome to teh XBA once you go in you never go out :D

Lol, I dont wanna go out.

EDIT:

Originally Posted by Sam-XBA

That's becuase I google'd all the hard words :D

Fargoth
12-12-2007, 06:35 PM
Lol, I dont wanna go out.

EDIT:
Originally Posted by Sam-XBA

That's becuase I google'd all the hard words :D

if you wanna do more than 1 quote just write another
[quote][/ quote]
just no space between the / and quote

Snake Eyez
12-12-2007, 06:49 PM
Welcome to XBA. However, we will need to see your passport and fingerprint you. Can't be too careful these days. And if you've had TB in the past, you can't stay.

Ry
12-12-2007, 06:50 PM
Welcome to XBA. However, we will need to see your passport and fingerprint you. Can't be too careful these days. And if you've had TB in the past, you can't stay.

Lol Sounds good, I just need to know what a TB is.

Slowride
12-12-2007, 08:44 PM
It's a severe cross between polio, aids, and the chicken pox.....called TEEBEE

Ry
12-12-2007, 08:48 PM
Alright, I dont know what polioa is, I dont have AIDS. and I had the ChickenPox when I was like 4 lol.

Snake Eyez
12-12-2007, 09:37 PM
Alright, I dont know what polioa is, I dont have AIDS. and I had the ChickenPox when I was like 4 lol.

Polioa is the type of polio that Canadians get. It makes you like hockey and talk funny.

Just for your knowledge TB is an abbreviation for tuberculosis, which is a disease caused by a bacteria that normally affects the lungs, but can affect any organ in the body. If you've ever seen the movie Tombstone (if you haven't you need to) Doc was referred to as a "lunger." He had TB that eventually killed him.

ll Mista GT ll
12-12-2007, 09:57 PM

Welcome to the family

lol and he sure sounds more mature than Vard ever did. :eek:;)

Fargoth
12-12-2007, 10:04 PM
lol and he sure sounds more mature than Vard ever did. :eek:;)

dont be silly you cant hear him this is a forum

ll Mista GT ll
12-12-2007, 10:05 PM
dont be silly you cant hear him this is a forum

Vards in the same room as me. So yes, I can hear him.

Variation-XBA
12-12-2007, 10:13 PM
Canadian eh? Where aboots?

I want a Variation@Chickenownzyew.com email please, then we'll be cool :)

Xbox Live Man
12-13-2007, 12:30 AM
Welcome dude

Ry
12-13-2007, 07:16 AM
Canadian eh? Where aboots?

I want a Variation@Chickenownzyew.com email please, then we'll be cool :)
Sounds good. You can have one, I have a couple hundred left.

Thanks for all the welcomes guys.
I do like hockey.
I dont know if I talk funny.

EDIT: Im from Ontario, Sault Ste. Marie.

Nato King
12-13-2007, 08:19 AM
Welcome Welcome Welcome to XBA the site that never stops brining you news and information on the xbox and xbox360 I am glad you stopped in to see us and I hope you enjoy the site.

Nato King

GamerSince'76
12-13-2007, 08:32 AM
Sounds good. You can have one, I have a couple hundred left.

Thanks for all the welcomes guys.
I do like hockey.
I dont know if I talk funny.

EDIT: Im from Ontario, Sault Ste. Marie.

(whispers) It's the American's that talk funny. "Dawg, cawfee, Y'all". "I work for a major corporation let's schedule some face time". Which in Canada means "I work the drive-thru window at Tim Horton's. Wanna hang out".

Shhh. Don't tell them that. They may get angry and invade Canada and use us for a parking lot. Of course as Canadians, we would be polite about it and say "thank you". :hail:

mattgame
12-13-2007, 01:07 PM
Welcome. Of course, there is an intiation. Do you happen to own a cheese grater, a jump rope, and some mountain oysters?

Ry
12-13-2007, 03:09 PM
(whispers) It's the American's that talk funny. "Dawg, cawfee, Y'all". "I work for a major corporation let's schedule some face time". Which in Canada means "I work the drive-thru window at Tim Horton's. Wanna hang out".

Shhh. Don't tell them that. They may get angry and invade Canada and use us for a parking lot. Of course as Canadians, we would be polite about it and say "thank you". :hail:
I wont tell..

Welcome. Of course, there is an intiation. Do you happen to own a cheese grater, a jump rope, and some mountain oysters?
Just a cheese grater :D:cool:

Rhiannon
12-13-2007, 05:55 PM
welcome to the site :) enjoy your stay.

Ry
12-13-2007, 06:06 PM
Thanks, I know I will

x2Hell4Youx
12-17-2007, 07:52 PM
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I Luv Chicken:p