PDA

View Full Version : Call of Duty 4 Update/Patch Details

Shawn-XBA
12-14-2007, 12:35 PM
fourtwozero has posted the update/patch that will be released soon for Call of Duty 4: MW.

You can check out the full details here (http://www.xboxaddict.com/news/8803.html).

GamerSince'76
12-14-2007, 12:52 PM
Looks like it all has to do with MP. I wish there was an option to turn off my squad names in SP. Oh well.

Nato King
12-14-2007, 12:58 PM
Looks like it all has to do with MP. I wish there was an option to turn off my squad names in SP. Oh well.

I wish there was an update so I can make veteran a bit more easier. Trying to get those last levels on veteran and it's killing me because the last few levels are very hard on veteran. So you here that Infinity Ward make Veteran a bit more easier for those none gamers. thank you. lol

Conchord
12-14-2007, 02:53 PM
Veteran always kicked my ass, but normal was so easy. Interesting.

Finally, I won't have to wait to play a Hardcore Team Deathmatch, while playing Search and Destroy for about 6 hours in a row.

Also, the kill cams should be entertaining.

mattgame
12-14-2007, 04:48 PM
Let me be the first to say I appreciate the effort. COD4 is the greatest multiplayer I have ever played.

Reclaimer
12-14-2007, 06:53 PM
I'm really addicted to this game now. Reminds me of Return to Castle Wolfenstein's multiplayer. I'm talking about the chaos and epic firefights.

Nato King
12-14-2007, 07:57 PM
Looks like I need to complain about Veteran more often because after posting that comment I went back to the game and beat the game on veteran. :hardcore::hardcore::hardcore:

mattgame
12-14-2007, 08:32 PM
Looks like I need to complain about Veteran more often because after posting that comment I went back to the game and beat the game on veteran. :hardcore::hardcore::hardcore:

There ya go!!!:cheers:

GamerSince'76
12-15-2007, 12:49 AM
The names of my squad bug me. Not a huge deal but it does take the realism back a notch. Does this bother anyone else?

Unreal
12-15-2007, 02:56 AM
The names of my squad bug me. Not a huge deal but it does take the realism back a notch. Does this bother anyone else?
No but what does bother me. Is how on veteran my squad's guns are shooting blanks and I am left to do all the killing. Once in awhile they kill someone but not enough. Thats why veteran is harder then it should be. Arby from Halo 3 is how a team-mate is suppose to be like :D

HaZarD SFD
12-15-2007, 08:55 AM
Kill cams Awesome!

I love the new sprint fix eh CONCHORD

Fixed Weapon Sprint Bug

* Bug which gave players more sprint when using particular weapons.

Finally better accuracy with the ACOG. Going to try it on my M21 and see how well they improved it.

Oh and kudos to Host Migration. Now they need to add a kick option.

Nato King
12-15-2007, 09:00 AM
Kill cams Awesome!

I love the new sprint fix eh CONCHORD

Fixed Weapon Sprint Bug

Finally better accuracy with the ACOG. Going to try it on my M21 and see how well they improved it.

Oh and kudos to Host Migration. Now they need to add a kick option.

What about fix a bug so that I can beat you for once because I know you have a bug for winning .

HaZarD SFD
12-15-2007, 09:09 AM
What about fix a bug so that I can beat you for once because I know you have a bug for winning .

Nope no fix for that in the near future.

Conchord
12-15-2007, 03:54 PM

I will miss you, 7 mile sprint with shotgun.:cry:

Slowride
12-15-2007, 07:12 PM
They need to make it so you can sprint and reload at the same time. I MEAN WHAT ARE WE ON FOOD STAMPS!?!?!?!?!?