PDA

View Full Version : Asian Faceplates

Elite-Concepts
12-16-2007, 06:10 PM
Hi all, Do faceplates from japan work on europe and USA consoles, if so i have a few contacts out in japan they might be able to help with a few faceplates :D
eg for space

The microsoft water 1, also 1 called pink ballon or something like that i think?

~EC

SpaceGhost2K
12-16-2007, 07:49 PM
Hi all, Do faceplates from japan work on europe and USA consoles, if so i have a few contacts out in japan they might be able to help with a few faceplates :D
eg for space

The microsoft water 1, also 1 called pink ballon or something like that i think?

~EC

I didn't want to hotlink to lowdown411's pics but I can link you to his site and tell you the item # of the plates. Later, though. I'm painting and waiting for KOTOR to close.

gh0st_r1der
12-16-2007, 10:38 PM
...Do faceplates from japan work on europe and USA consoles ....
Is this a question or a joke .... it is funny

JakofallAces
12-16-2007, 11:04 PM
eg for space

~EC

duh of course they do, they are all the same xbox 360 just one plays Japan formatted discs and in japanese so ya they fit

moltenluv
12-17-2007, 01:26 AM
Awwww be nice guys. Yes the faceplates fit all consoles no matter what region they are from.

Elite-Concepts
12-17-2007, 02:11 AM
prob did sound a stupid question, sorry for sounding a ****head

SpaceGhost2K
12-17-2007, 01:28 PM
prob did sound a stupid question, sorry for sounding a ****head

I've heard other people ask that question before, too. MS can be kinda anal about region specific stuff, so you never know. I've only purchased one Asian plate that I actually put on my 360 - Blue Dragon - and it fit fine.

Foques
12-17-2007, 02:58 PM
offtopic.. do you think your friends could send us some JDM car parts from there?

Variation-XBA
12-17-2007, 11:40 PM
Is this a question or a joke .... it is funny

Actually it's a valid question, bucause when epopel got the first E3 plates, apparently people started arumor of them not fitting, which then turned into region specific somehow. No need to be a jerk.