PDA

View Full Version : Arkadian Warriors Fun

Kamshaft
12-17-2007, 07:21 AM
For those of you that like a mini-Diablo type of game. Might want to check out Arkadian Warriors, it's a pile of fun.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/a/arkadianwarriorsxboxlivearcade/

Arkadian Warriors, the action-adventure game that spans treacherous dungeons where players embark on a trek of unimaginable proportions filled with countless enemies and powerful bosses has just been released for Xbox Live Arcade. Developed by Wanako Studios, the award-winning creators of Assault Heroes™, Arkadian Warriors allows players to fight in epic solo battles or join forces with a friend in the intense multiplayer co-operative mode – online over Xbox LIVEĀ® online entertainment network or locally on the same system.

And it supports coop multiplayer. Personally, I've been playing it for a good part of the weekend. Big fun, in a small package.

Shawn-XBA
12-17-2007, 06:48 PM
Thanks for the info Stephen, I downloaded the trial version a couple of days ago but still haven't had a chance to play it.

Nato King
12-17-2007, 08:44 PM
Yeah I played it and I must say that the game is pretty good for a XBL Game the graphic are good and the game play is out of this world. Now the question is am I willing to pay for it.

Variation-XBA
12-17-2007, 11:30 PM
Just waiting to get some time over the week off next week to try all the demos and actually open some of teh games I've bought recenetly.