PDA

View Full Version : New Xbox owner!

Bladefire
03-04-2002, 08:22 PM
I just bought my Xbox today! I have Halo and Project Gotham :D

Would you guys recommend using Monster Power Supplies, or Panamax even? I've heard good things, but I'm not sure which one to get.

Also, any other accessories you guys would recommend?

E-Xbox
03-04-2002, 08:24 PM
YOO!!!
welcome to the forums...
this is the best xbox site on the web....
its good to hear that u got a XBOX ... its crazy eh?

i love my xbox....
i would suggest getting the DVD remote...
cuz the dvd playback is extremely good...
and its not to expensive...

so hope u enjoy your time u...
and if u got n e q's or ideas juss post them...
we wont think u are dumb...hehe...

peace :)

Highlite23
03-04-2002, 08:50 PM
Welcome...my vote has to go with the Monster cables, I currently have my xbox hooked up with the s-video conection w/the Monster optical cable. The results are wonderful. If you don't hav a DVD player or your xbox will be located in a diffrent room than your DVD player, i highly recomend the DVD playback kit, the remote is nice and DVD playback on the box is pretty nice.

Outside of that my only other recomendation would be an xpak case, if you like taking your system to freinds houses. I'm 37 and we get together at a designated home at least once a month, xbox's in tow for a good nite of fun gaming.

Enjoy the xbox, you made a great choice.:)

rr9597
03-04-2002, 08:54 PM
DVD playback kit is a must! And if u have money I would suggest trying to get online once u get good at Halo. Thats always fun!

Toder
03-04-2002, 09:01 PM
I alway recommend Monster cables. There the best at what they do. www.monstergame.com

Hugh_Jass
03-05-2002, 08:09 AM
I use MS cables on my system. It's not that I'm opposed to Monster Cables but I'm a cheap bastard...no...THRIFTY! THRIFTY!

Rock2
03-05-2002, 09:00 AM
Welcome to the club

RudedogX
03-05-2002, 09:45 AM
Monster cables are the way to go, they definetly seem to increase the resolution a lot!

Oh yeah, and welcome to our addiction!

Creator
03-05-2002, 10:01 AM
Welcome to the GANG