PDA

View Full Version : unreal tournament 3

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
12-19-2007, 08:22 AM
So first I saw the commercial that made me think gears 2 was coming sooner than i expected.... but... anyways .. is this gonna be a strictly online shooter, or will it have a story.. I wanna get this game but they get boring so fast.... just wanna know whos getting it in here and why ... :cool:

Shawn-XBA
12-19-2007, 09:12 AM
Its not completely online it does have a story, here's the single-player trailer:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/27165.html

UT3 looks awesome, can't wait for it to come out for the 360 sometime next year.

Ainokeatoo
12-19-2007, 09:30 AM
So this is coming for the xbox to? I liked unreal tournament and it was hilariously fun back in the good old days of the original xbox I only hope it will retain that fun.

Shawn-XBA
12-19-2007, 09:33 AM
Yeah, but not until the middle of next year. PS3 has it as a time exclusive title for I believe 6 months or so.

Xbox Live Man
12-19-2007, 09:38 AM
The only ones I liked were '03 & '04 on the PC, online I owned everyone with my mad cat skillz, lol. But I bet I now suck ;_;

MXracer721
12-19-2007, 05:48 PM
No doubt this game will be fun, all of them have been a blast. Great game (online) and great graphics.

Variation-XBA
12-19-2007, 09:23 PM
Meh, was always too much of a twitch fest for me, never got into it after Unreal Tournament.

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
12-19-2007, 09:35 PM
Yeah, but not until the middle of next year. PS3 has it as a time exclusive title for I believe 6 months or so.
So ps3 gets it first hmmm... this only tells me one thing.. the game is not that great if this was going to be a great game this would be for the xbox first... i think the ps3 is a test system for xbox in other words let them get it first lets see the fame it gets and if its good enough it'll come out for our system, brilliant... idk the graphics look cool (wats up with that dude whearing gogles, does he think he's back in the 90's when it was hot to rock the snowboarding gogles ) anywho--, the story seems cool.. but idk this game isnt like oh my god i gotta get it ya know.. idk maybe when i rent it next year it'll maybe change my mind...(by the way looks like gears, im just saying thats pretty wheak )

WynnFire
12-20-2007, 12:46 AM
you know, I'm not a fan of Sony but the game looks damn good on their systems. I kept mistaking the game as Gears of War. That one guy looks a little too much like Marcus, I wonder if it's his dad or something, like a prequel. Hmmmm....

Shawn-XBA
12-20-2007, 07:56 AM
Its made by the same team that made Gears of War, thats why it looks similar. And because of that the single-player should be great unlike previous UT titles on the Xbox.

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
12-20-2007, 04:00 PM
thats true ... but do the characters have to resemble gears so much?