PDA

View Full Version : Blue Dragon or Qee Faceplate for sale?

NeXsus
12-22-2007, 02:51 PM
Hey guys, anyone looking to sell a Blue Dragon or a Qee FacePlate ( in box with figures ) or both ;), Let me know

Thanks

SpaceGhost2K
12-22-2007, 03:26 PM
There's that one guy on eBay I see selling the Qee plate/figure combo, and he seems to have an unlimited supply. He's the only person I've ever seen selling them.

I got my Blue Dragon plate from a fellow poster at txb who lives in the Phillipines. Now you can get the plate and five figures for a reasonable amount on eBay.

NeXsus
12-22-2007, 04:32 PM
yeah man " pro_gamer_shop88 " he has everything I want but won't ship to Canada, I even tried to sweet talk him and pay extra shipping, no dice....

I've considered getting the box set for blue dragon, seems sweet but im not that big of a fan hehe

seems a few guys are like " We don't ship to Italy or Canada " seems pretty freaking bizzare to me :whistle:

SpaceGhost2K
12-22-2007, 05:07 PM
yeah man " pro_gamer_shop88 " he has everything I want but won't ship to Canada, I even tried to sweet talk him and pay extra shipping, no dice....

I've considered getting the box set for blue dragon, seems sweet but im not that big of a fan hehe

seems a few guys are like " We don't ship to Italy or Canada " seems pretty freaking bizzare to me :whistle:

I can buy it and have it shipped here, then send it along for you, but can it wait until after Christmas? He'll still have them.

NeXsus
12-23-2007, 03:44 AM
sweet man appreciate the offer, yeah after christmas is best as Im moving in the new year and I'm already waiting on too much stuff in the mail :)