PDA

View Full Version : wtf... i thought that some1 would know the answer

ChRoNiK120
12-28-2007, 06:48 PM
ok so i got the E305 singed by j. allard but someting is up. it is a E# plate and it was singed by him but the case is a misprint !!!! the 5 is upsode down, and on the back it has the # duh.. but there is some writing on my other E3 plates right next to the # but this one has the writing on the other side in revers. i will make a vid on youtube and post the linke here to it it might be more clear. here is a pic....

http://i10.tinypic.com/8ehbns1.jpg
here is the upsidedown 5 like wtf...
http://i2.tinypic.com/87d2y61.jpg
here is the normal # and the writing is riht next to it...
http://i12.tinypic.com/8g4d351.jpg
and here is the # with no writing next to it it is on the other side of plate.

ChRoNiK120
12-28-2007, 09:33 PM
like I'm getting nervous that It is a fake. Does anyone know y that this is like this?

JakofallAces
12-28-2007, 10:35 PM
The plastic was sealed inside out. The 3 is also upside down. So it is a misprint. You cant fake an E305 it is pretty much illegal and impossible probably.

Variation-XBA
12-29-2007, 01:49 AM
That doesn't look anything like the J Allard signature I have, and I got mine signed in person (memory card)

ChRoNiK120
12-29-2007, 10:47 AM
That doesn't look anything like the J Allard signature I have, and I got mine signed in person (memory card)

great now im going to go cry myself to sleep all night... :crying:

ND I ALSO JUST NOTICED THAT THE 360 RIGHT BELOW THE POWER BUTTON THING IS ALSO IN REVERS.

Ry
12-29-2007, 01:58 PM
It might just be a misprint.

GamerSince'76
12-29-2007, 02:25 PM
OK I'm no expert on faceplates but if there are parts reversed and upside down then it's fake. If you got it from eBay, report the seller and dispute the sale. You may get your money back.

SpaceGhost2K
12-29-2007, 02:50 PM
OK y'all, calm down. I have an explanation for this.

You ever pull your socks off from the top and they end up inside out? That's what happened here. The bag holding the faceplate is inside out.

Notice on the second picture the giant "E305" in gray? Notice how the print goes over the area where the disc drive door goes? There's nothing there, so how it the print on the plate hanging in mid air? It's not. It's not on the plate, it's on the bag.

Here...

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b37/SpaceGhost2K/xbx360inv.jpg

Look at the text actually printed on the faceplate USB door. It should be right.

As to the writing in the back, I can't comment on that because I can't read it.

SpaceGhost2K
12-29-2007, 02:54 PM
I'm looking again and I must be misunderstanding something you're saying.

What is the thing in the top pic with the letters reversed? There are no rings, so I don't know what it is that I'm looking at. I look at the Allard signed plate and the letters on the door look right.

What am I missing here?

ChRoNiK120
12-29-2007, 05:00 PM
I'm looking again and I must be misunderstanding something you're saying.

What is the thing in the top pic with the letters reversed? There are no rings, so I don't know what it is that I'm looking at. I look at the Allard signed plate and the letters on the door look right.

What am I missing here?

ok what i did was i took out the faceplate and put a piece of wight paper in there cuz it is easyer to see the lettering when there is a piece of paper in there. on the case that holds the actual plate is all reversed exept for so me things...

ChRoNiK120
12-29-2007, 05:02 PM
OK y'all, calm down. I have an explanation for this.

You ever pull your socks off from the top and they end up inside out? That's what happened here. The bag holding the faceplate is inside out.

Notice on the second picture the giant "E305" in gray? Notice how the print goes over the area where the disc drive door goes? There's nothing there, so how it the print on the plate hanging in mid air? It's not. It's not on the plate, it's on the bag.

Here...

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b37/SpaceGhost2K/xbx360inv.jpg

Look at the text actually printed on the faceplate USB door. It should be right.

As to the writing in the back, I can't comment on that because I can't read it.

and that kinda confued me...hahaha

SpaceGhost2K
12-30-2007, 03:17 PM
Well, that's what I mean. If you put a piece of white paper in there so you could see the backwards print, then the print isn't on the plate, it's on the bag.

Since the bag has been opened, pull out the plate and give us a good shot of it from the front.

Variation-XBA
12-31-2007, 12:13 AM
Once I unpack my new place, Ill show a pic of what a real J Allard sig looks like for reference. I don't know if yours is fake or not, but I know mines real, so you can compare and make your own call.

ChRoNiK120
12-31-2007, 03:31 PM
ok cool and i am going to upload a pic of the plate byitself i know that the plate is fine but my true question is on the back how come that the #/5000 is correct and everything els is wrong. know that the plate is fine but i was also wondering if the sing was real... thanks for all of ur help!