PDA

View Full Version : Save a little cash on Games at Best Buy

Highlite23
03-05-2002, 09:07 AM
Get Some Xbox Titles a Little Cheaper
Best Buy makes it a little cheaper to play your fave Xbox titles.

The Xbox has been out for a few months and sales have been pretty good for the monstrous green box. Still, we haven't see the price of titles drop, until now. We thought you'd like to know about a little deal from Best Buy. Currently all Microsoft published titles are $15 off when you buy two. Not the greatest deal in the world, but if you haven't picked up these titles yet, that gives you $15 to give to charity or spend on dirty magazines. Here's a list of the titles you can purchase:

NFL Fever 2002

Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee

Nightcaster

Amped

Bloodwake

Halo

Project Gotham

NBA Inside Drive

We don't think this is a sign of trouble for the Xbox, just Best Buy looking to reduce some stock. So don't freak out, just get your wallet and get some deals.

My personal picks would be Halo (of course), Inside Drive, Amped, and Project Gotham. All nice games worth the price of admission.

Curtasey of IGN

RudedogX
03-05-2002, 09:19 AM
you can save the same at circuit city, but you can save 30 when you buy 3 at circuit city, and i don't think there are limitations on that deal.

Highlite23
03-05-2002, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by rudedogX
you can save the same at circuit city, but you can save 30 when you buy 3 at circuit city, and i don't think there are limitations on that deal.

Even better.......

Rock2
03-05-2002, 09:35 AM
I never knew this thanks for the info.