View Full Version : Xbox > P2 controller

scarecrow kfj
03-05-2002, 09:40 AM
I am looking for the official name and where to buy a converter so I can use my xbox controller on my friends P2.

03-05-2002, 09:42 AM
It's called a joybox, but for the life of me, i don't know why.

03-05-2002, 01:34 PM
the Joybox converts PS2 controllers to Xbox, not the other way around.

There is no device to convert Xbox to PS2 right now............