PDA

View Full Version : Check this out

Brevity
03-05-2002, 11:21 AM
Freak of Nature (http://forums.cloudchaser.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=5)

This guy Freak of Nature works with Microsoft and has family that are in some ways doing the same,,,Atleast helping to develope games. He makes the best posts,,filled with inside info and often,,very often his predictions on something,,,say a release date is right on. He answers alot of Q from idiots like my self. Granted he is at the cloudchaser forum, but I am shure most of us look at several dif. places for info. Anyway NO I am not him or a person working 4 that site,,,and I am not guy happy <<if you know what I mean. But if you go there and scroll through a couple of pages looking at his posts and when the were posted you will see what I mean ,,,he has the info b/4 most others and his posts are very informative...Just another FYI..Thanks:)..

Brevity
03-05-2002, 11:29 AM
What is up with my whole post not showing? Here is the rest of that post.,,and I am not guy happy if you know what I mean. But if you go there and scroll through a couple of pages looking at his posts and when the were posted you will see what I mean ,,,he has the info b/4 most others and his posts are very informative...Just another FYI..Thanks:)..