PDA

View Full Version : Xbox addict is taking over

Dar
03-05-2002, 11:53 AM
I've noticed a surge in the membership of the XBA forums. It seems XBA is the biggest benificiary of the changes at IGN and slowness of teamxbox. I'm glad. The forums over here have a lot less BS. Plus XBA has the best release date information of any site I've seen.

l Maximus l
03-05-2002, 11:57 AM
I agree that XBA is the best site on the net, but, I definately have to compliment IGN and TeamXBox for being such great sites! The forums here seem to contain more of a buddy-type atmosphere...we can't help it that we are all cool :cool:

It's almost a curse or something!! :D

AlBoogy
03-05-2002, 12:01 PM
For news and info- TXB

Forums, chat- XBA

Caspel
03-05-2002, 02:32 PM
Also you've got me doing lots of reviews for the site too :) if that helps anybody coming to XBA at all.

E-Xbox
03-05-2002, 02:34 PM
the reason i like this site the best is basically...

its BY GAMERS for GAMERS!

SnOoPy
03-05-2002, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by AlBoogy
For news and info- TXB

Forums, chat- XBA

I second that, this is the first XBox forum I ever join and I only post here. I use team xbox for news & here to review games, chat & ahve a good time.

linkycat
03-05-2002, 03:46 PM
Yo yo yo,

Everyone knows Xbox Addict is the best user site on the net. Even in last month's OXBM it talked about good ol' Addict as having great user submitted reviews and forums.

And we owe all that to, well, us, and the mediators. The kind folks that brought this site up from the ground, and us happy gamers who have a great desire to share and share alike.

Props to all the users out there who regularly post.

Kooster
03-05-2002, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by AlBoogy
For news and info- TXB

Forums, chat- XBA Hey, I get lots of news and info here! Xboxaddict is the best. The chat, forums, giveaways:)

Batman2372
03-05-2002, 05:50 PM
I'll have to agree... I used to be a faithful TeamXbox follower, but I've really taken to XBA. The chat rooms, the discussion boards... everything around here is great!

Thanks yall for making it so cool!!!

GokuX
03-05-2002, 05:52 PM
Alot of run-off from the IGN boards to these boards isn't a great thing in my mind because alot of those people seemed a bit psychotic and devoid of reason in their posts. Lots of spammage, name calling, etc. As long as the mods keep doing a good job here, it should be ok.

xBoXGaMeR2002
03-05-2002, 06:02 PM
Was TXB ever better? I think not. ;)

Batman2372
03-05-2002, 06:11 PM
I agree, Goku... part of the reason I went out was because of all the childish stuff that started going on in other boards... this one is so much better.

You go, Mods!

AlBoogy
03-05-2002, 07:01 PM
"Hey, I get lots of news and info here! Xboxaddict is the best. The chat, forums, giveaways"

Im not saying that XBA doesn't have any news. Im just saying that it usually is posted after other sites have them. It is alot better then before though. Back before november of last year, EVERYTHING was pretty much copied and pasted.

Frostberg
03-05-2002, 07:21 PM
Hmm...wheres Stephen?

Speech, Speech, Speech!

We all live and love XBA...

FlyBoy
03-05-2002, 07:27 PM
I've got to jump on the bandwagon... ESPN used to be my homepage, but I come here so often, I finally made the switch! XBA is the most awesome site for us gamers!

I think I'm gonna cry:)