PDA

View Full Version : What if,,,,

AlBoogy
08-23-2001, 01:01 PM
Im happy that the GC is delayed so now thats one less thing the gc fanboys can say. If I was looking forward to a gc I would be pretty upset. So i started thinking, what if it was XBox the one that was delayed? That would make really piss me off, so i can imagine how the gc fanboys feel like. If the gc fanboys say that they dont care they are pure liars. If XBox was delayed, how upset would you guys be? Would you be soooo mad that you wouldnt buy one?

xboxlover
08-23-2001, 01:06 PM
No i'am wouldn't be so made to not get one i personaly care so much for the xbox that i'll wait till what is it march 2002 to get mine because i'am in the uk so don't be saying that u wouldn't buy one cause i will and i'am not even american.

Aaron
08-23-2001, 10:08 PM
it WONT be delayed, trust me, with this happening, the last thing good ole bill wants would be to hurt his console.

WheresYOURgoldMedal?
08-23-2001, 10:51 PM
i think if its late he should give all members of this site a free one for jipping us and havin us wait another day

Aaron
08-24-2001, 12:02 AM
even better, how about all the STAFF of this site.. :) youre gettin a cube remember? Cube fans on that side of the room thank you. :)

AlBoogy
08-24-2001, 02:09 AM
I hope youre right Funionz. If it were delayed though i deinitely would feel alot better if i got a free one =) And i might be getting a little off the topic but i heard not only is the GC delayed but only 2 games will be coming out for it on launch day. Luigis Mansion and i believe super monkey ball. Did any of u hear this? I know one was luigis mansion but i dont quite remember the second one. If thats the case, What do gc fans have to look forward to? Vacuming ghosts and spaning monkeys, err i mean playing with monkeys err ahhhh nevermind lol laterz