PDA

View Full Version : Yoyo yooooooo

leethal_4ce
01-09-2008, 01:39 AM
Hey everyone how's it going?

I know a lot about modding, but I have never actually had the balls to try it! This year however, that changes. I'm currently working on a controller paintjob and mod. I'm hoping to start making custom controllers and facepaltes to sell and/or give to friends for presents!

I don't know how long these forums have been around, but I see they aren't super active, which stinks. Hopefully that changes :):cool:

Shawn-XBA
01-09-2008, 03:19 AM
Welcome to the site!

WARTH0G DRIVER
01-09-2008, 09:04 AM
Welcome! *again...:)

*if you need any help just ask!

:cheers:

Ry
01-09-2008, 10:53 AM
Welcome.

Nato King
01-09-2008, 11:53 AM
Hey everyone how's it going?

I know a lot about modding, but I have never actually had the balls to try it! This year however, that changes. I'm currently working on a controller paintjob and mod. I'm hoping to start making custom controllers and facepaltes to sell and/or give to friends for presents!

I don't know how long these forums have been around, but I see they aren't super active, which stinks. Hopefully that changes :):cool:

Yeah It's not super active but we do have are times. Welcome to the site and I can't wait to see some pictures of the stuff you make.

ChroniC<420
01-09-2008, 01:34 PM
Welcome @ XBA!

-Peace

Variation-XBA
01-09-2008, 02:58 PM
Oh...the GOOD kind of modding, gotcha

leethal_4ce
01-09-2008, 03:01 PM
Oh...the GOOD kind of modding, gotcha

Yeah nothing illegal I believe the companies deserve the money. Seriously if I want gaming to continue to move into the mainstream as a non-debatable art/entertainment medium, I have to give it up, otherwise I'm hurting them.

I'm just talking painting and lights/fans/extra buttons etc.

EDIT:: Guess my sig decided to work on it's own terms....

LINKINPARK8591
01-11-2008, 03:09 AM
Welcome, Yeah we have our time when everyone is posting one right after the other.

Any how....Welcome and Enjoy.

Oh just so you know. There's a height requirment to insult the VAR" or so He says.

Yeah and Laughs is kinda Crazy....:p

leethal_4ce
01-11-2008, 06:13 AM
Welcome, Yeah we have our time when everyone is posting one right after the other.

Any how....Welcome and Enjoy.

Oh just so you know. There's a height requirment to insult the VAR" or so He says.

Yeah and Laughs is kinda Crazy....:p

Lol I think I'll meet that height requirement I'm 6'6" :rofl:

GamerSince'76
01-11-2008, 06:44 PM
Lol I think I'll meet that height requirement I'm 6'6" :rofl:

6'6" :eek: Good thing you didn't hear me call you a *****.

j/k :rofl:

Welcome to XBA. This isn't the most active site but you will never find a nicer bunch of whacky people.

Hope to see you around lots here. :cheers:

ChroniC<420
01-14-2008, 01:16 PM
Welcome @ XBA!

-Peace