PDA

View Full Version : O Canada...

SpaceGhost2K
01-10-2008, 05:38 PM
...I blame you.

OK, so a friend at xbox.ca wants a Canadian faceplate.

I am open to suggestions and ideas.

Make them practical though. Bob and Doug are too large to fit on a plate. (I have a set of figures, though.) Of course.... I could paint the plate like the "The Great White North" backdrop from the show and put the figures in front of it.... hmm....

Trying to avoid anything maple leaf related though. I have a lot of faceplates and NONE of them have a US flag on it, so I don't know why everything Canada related must have a maple leaf.

It's funny. People celebrate Canada, but we don't celebrate the US. It's just where we live.

Ry
01-10-2008, 06:03 PM
Hockey, we like hockey.
We really do, :hardcore:

racingfreak92
01-10-2008, 06:34 PM
does your friend like the Red Green show? You coule do something like that but it would be hard, you could do some kind of duct tape thing

SpaceGhost2K
01-10-2008, 09:21 PM
They showed one season of Red Green down here somewhere once. It was pretty cool.

Variation-XBA
01-11-2008, 12:05 AM
Hockey, we like hockey.
We really do, :hardcore:

NO WE DONT!:cuss:

A True Canadian plate that Id even want? Something either Trailer Park Boys (you US people will have to look it up and watch an episode to understand it), or Terrance And Phillip from South Park.

leethal_4ce
01-11-2008, 01:22 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Canadian_Mounted_Police

DUDDLEY DO RIGHT FTW!

SpaceGhost2K
01-11-2008, 05:01 PM
Dudley DoRight would rawk, lolz.

SGT TrunkMonkey
01-11-2008, 05:27 PM

A True Canadian plate that Id even want? Something either Trailer Park Boys (you US people will have to look it up and watch an episode to understand it), or Terrance And Phillip from South Park.

You confused indivdual...How can you say we dont like hockey...i think your crazy...u confused person...:hardcore:

Ry
01-11-2008, 05:38 PM

I DO, and yes those are both great ideas