PDA

View Full Version : idea for a custom faceplate

JarkMan
01-10-2008, 10:51 PM
i have an idea for a custom faceplate please excuse the poor photoshoping im still new to it i would paint it my self but i am HORRIBLE at painting but i would like this naruto face plate with Itachi Uchiha on the front and either his normal sharingan eye or his mangekyou sharingan eye on the power button and i would like the whole faceplate black with the naruto symbol in relativly the same position and i would like either his first or last name on the controller port flap can anyone gimme a price range on this please

JakofallAces
01-11-2008, 05:29 AM
i have an idea for a custom faceplate please excuse the poor photoshoping im still new to it i would paint it my self but i am HORRIBLE at painting but i would like this naruto face plate with Itachi Uchiha on the front and either his normal sharingan eye or his mangekyou sharingan eye on the power button and i would like the whole faceplate black with the naruto symbol in relativly the same position and i would like either his first or last name on the controller port flap can anyone gimme a price range on this please

Ask artist pavel hes one of the only ones here that can paint in that type of detail. he is pricey though $200 but i do consider everything he makes a complete work of art.

Nato King
01-11-2008, 06:33 AM
Hmmm very nice Idea. I like the way you are using the whole faceplate. I the eye over the power button. If so that would look cool.

SpaceGhost2K
01-11-2008, 05:04 PM
I made an itachi plate that is like his cloak. Black, with white outlined red "puffs", and his eye in the button with the paisleys, whichever one that is. It was a hit.

Yeah, you're not going to get a plate like that for less than $100 and I wouldn't voich for the quality $100 would get you. I also don't know if Pavel will paint a logo on a plate. He's done Master Chief and Dead Rising zombies, but I don't rememebr seeing a logo on any of his work.

JarkMan
01-11-2008, 10:35 PM
is there any chance u can make another one with the monkegyou sharingan eye in the power button with the cloak again?

SpaceGhost2K
01-12-2008, 12:03 AM
Hey, I got billz. 'Course I can. :)

Here's the other one:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b37/SpaceGhost2K/Faceplate%20Customs/ItachiPlate.jpg