PDA

View Full Version : Momentum....

Highlite23
03-05-2002, 02:29 PM
Is it just me or do you sense a deffinate momentum swing with xbox??? Great games are being released, Forums are filling up, positive comments on future games and periferals, not to mention some titles that were thought ot be inpossible top get to xbox may be showing a little weakness.

Of course my favorite....PS2 owners getting real deffensive.;) ;)

I feel so excited about owning an xbox right now!!

E-Xbox
03-05-2002, 02:30 PM
good job
but one question
why state the obvious?

l Maximus l
03-05-2002, 02:33 PM
You know, I'm glad you brought this up, buddy! I work part time at an Electronics retailer that sells XBox, Playstation, and the GameCube consoles and games and I have noticed that there are many more people buying XBox games compared to even a month ago. This means that there are more and more XBox owners and so on.

Too bad that many of the XBox customers that come in have no idea about what the XBox is capable of! Seriously! They didn't know that it's System Link compatible, on-line ready because Broadband is built in, and that many of the same games found on the PoS2 will be found on the XBox but likely to include XBox extras.

Good thing I take the time to educate them and get their asses on Gamespy so I can get some fresh meat! :D

XboxGamerX2
03-05-2002, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by E-Xbox
good job
but one question
why state the obvious?

yep:D :)