PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 media remote help?

Mr.bongo
01-14-2008, 09:28 AM
Hi
I bought this Xbox 360 media remote. Now i followed these http://support.microsoft.com/kb/907596 instructions to scan for the tv code. I did as the instruction told me , pressed the CH+ button until the tv turns of and then hold the tv button,three blinks. Now after when i try to turn the bloody tv on again with the media remote, the tv doesnt turn on again.
I tried to find the code for my Tv,(some danish tv) but no code.
Please help.

Mr.bongo
01-14-2008, 10:13 AM
Thanks,but suddenly it worked:D

GamerSince'76
01-14-2008, 12:28 PM
The remote is pretty amazing. I have a BenQ. Great TV but not the most popular barand and the remote had the code for it. Now you can not only turn your 360 on and off and open and close the CD tray, you can turn your TV on and off and adjust the sound and change the channels.

Welcome to XBA !!!

Ry
01-14-2008, 12:33 PM
Yeah, when I got mine and it took me a couple trys to getit working, I also had to recode it too, if I pressed volume down, the channel would go down, glad you got it fixed, WELCOME TO XBA!

Mr.bongo
01-18-2008, 12:52 PM
yeah, pretty good this remote. Also great when watching dvd´s on the xbox with the remote. Thanks dudes.

Nhsdrummer07
02-20-2008, 12:02 AM
Along these same lines....I have a Symphonic tv and i've tried several times to program the codes in. It's not that I don't know how to do it. It's just that I can't get the remote to control my tv. I've went to the support on Xbox's website and i used all of the codes for symphonic tvs and none worked. I also used the ch up and ch down til the tv turns off method and that never worked. Any help is appreciated!