PDA

View Full Version : The many types of idiots online

Ainokeatoo
01-16-2008, 03:41 PM
After playing quite a few halo games online, i've found something so obvious that it's scary I didn't see it before.... There are actually different types of idiots... Yeah it's amazing, here are all the ones i've noticed...

1. COMMENTATORS : You know this group of idiots, they're the ones that constantly give you play by plays of how. A) They just found a gun. B) What they think their character is thinking. C) How they got killed and that it wasn't fair.

2. Gang Bang **** Tards : We all know this one, especially if you play team shooters, yep, these are the *******s who talk **** when it took four of them to kill one of you, this is one of the most abundant idiot groups.

3. Killisus Takeawayis : This is one of the most hated group of people in MMO's but also in shooters somewhat, they take your kill and laugh in your face.

4. Teais Baggus Dumbus Assus Maximus : These are the guys who tea bag you or do something stupid as hell to try and humiliate you when their team mate killed you and they had no part in the kill whatsoever. They also are the ones *if they win* that talk the most ****.

5. William Hung : Wait... What... How the hell did he make this list? Oh, wait, these are the idiots who think that the online community is american idol and try to voice their "Nails on chalkboard" voices. The age group seems to be 10-17.

6. Noobeus Childus : We all know this, there can be certain exceptions, but it's basically all the squeaky little children followed by teenage idiots. These ones like to run around calling people noobs and screaming "POWNED" or something to that effect.

7. Whineicus *****ames : These are very "special" people, these are the people who can't enjoy playing GAMES they take everything entirely serious, and get pissed off at the guy with the lowest score on their team. These tend to be *******s. Also this group can vary in age.

8. The Excuseriser : This is a very well known group and normally are people on the losing end of the ****, they like to make up various excuses for not winning. SUCH AS "My controller died" "It was to laggy" or the infamous "I wasn't even trying.". Like whineicus *****ames these idiots vary in age as well.

Do you have your own classifications for online idiots? Have you found new ones? Please post them here.

Edit: DAMNIT >.> wrong section.

Ry
01-16-2008, 04:16 PM
I know what you mean, its seems to be in all the Halo games and, sometimes in rainbow, I know Im young, but I dont go anroud tbagging, unless its one of my friends for a joke, and I dont find myself ****y, I got into a fight with an 8 year old, becuasse I told him he was too ****y and he blew, I see it more in halo.

JackTheWhack
01-16-2008, 05:49 PM
So true, so true!

*Whack*

FatBox
01-16-2008, 05:52 PM
You forgot about the ones who think they're God and talk a bunch of **** about how good they are and talk **** to their own teammates because they're not as "good" as him.

SH4MR0CK
01-16-2008, 08:07 PM
Dont forget about the racist morons who think its cool to use the n word in abundance for no reason. Even I get **** just because me name is shamrock they just dont call me an ******* the call me an irish *******.

Conchord
01-16-2008, 09:34 PM
Laugh out loud, Shamrock beat me to it.

All the anti-semetic, white supremacist with the Deliverance accent dip****s who probably just got taking their own sister to Planned Parenthood spouting racial obseneties left and right usually get to me.

Also, the gangster wannabes who get on and slur every word together (because raping the English language with ebonics is cool!) into one long drawn out sentence get pretty annoying.

"Ah shi ma da foo wa campi shiii"

Variation-XBA
01-17-2008, 12:17 AM
Haha, those were pretty good and pretty much sum up anyone you'll play against

Ainokeatoo
01-17-2008, 04:44 AM
Also, the gangster wannabes who get on and slur every word together (because raping the English language with ebonics is cool!) into one long drawn out sentence get pretty annoying.

"Ah shi ma da foo wa campi shiii"

LMFAO It's extremely hard to play with people like that, I mean you get killed and start to get pissed off then that guy gets killed "AW wut da hell maaaaaan, that muh fucahz lil ***** maaaaan"

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
01-17-2008, 02:51 PM
guys lets not forget .. the freaking ruiners of games...the fffffiiinnng GLITCHERS....seen mostly on halo 2 and Gears ... i hate this people why is it that they always have to ruin good games by finding out how to cheat your ass out of a map... freaking retardS ..., they have no life but to study the weak points of the game... (JUST PLAY THE GAME AS MENT TO BE PLAYED)

TheCovenant
01-17-2008, 10:58 PM
i can't believe no one said this one yet.

The guy who has 1 friend in a room of 12, and is only talking to him about how work was, school was, how fine she is, or how much they hate someone.

I wonder how many lines of code are being wasted on that handy private chat feature...