PDA

View Full Version : NEW HALO ERROR MESSAGE?? Please HELP!!

wweomaniac
03-05-2002, 03:57 PM
While playing Team Slayer against my brother and sister (2 on 1) at prisoner, I got killed by " the guardians". I know I wasn't killed by my bro or anyone else in the game (since no claimed to have thrown a grende or anything). It said on the screen:

"You were killed by the Guardians"

Game Type: 2 on 1 Team Slayer
When?: After I killed my brother (by hitting him)
Where: Prisoner
Who: I died!!!
How: I dont KNOW!!!!

This made no sense to me since "The Guardians" was not the name of neither my brothers' nor sister's HALO name.

I asked this quesiton to the XUG forums a month ago and they had no idea. I got the same error message again while playing on gamespy this past weekend.

I am not crazy and I have my bro and sis as proof that that message appeared. This makes no sense!!!

Has this happened to anyone else and why does it happen?

monkeyman
03-05-2002, 04:08 PM
haha that sucks umm i dont know what to tell you how do you know it wasnt one of your brother or sisters name maybe you killed yourself?

Frostberg
03-05-2002, 04:11 PM
I dunno, but I put in my halo disc, and it started up and had this really cool intro and Ididnt understand why, but then it said something like
"This is an XBox Game disc. Please put it in your Xbox video game console" in like 6 different languages
I was like WTF, you ARE in my xbox...anyway the xbox logo was pretty cool, but I guess it always does it whenyou try to play your xbox game in a DVD player...why it thought Halo was a DVD movie I dunno...

E-Xbox
03-05-2002, 04:20 PM
oh..i know what u are talking bout
its cuz u suck so bad...the guardians of the xbox....
the built in ones...they juss had to kill u

:D ...hehe...jj...
i have no clue what the hell is up wit that

peace

wweomaniac
03-05-2002, 04:40 PM
ahhhh!!!!! This must of happened to someone else!!

my bro's char name: Jonathan
my sis's char name: Kathleen
My name: XxaNTHoNyxX

And in both occasions, it happened in prisoner!!!

PRISONER is a really cool map and I urge all of you to play in prisoner more often to see if this happens to anyone.
Maybe the reason why no one is getting this, is because not as many ppl play on prisoner enough.

SnOoPy
03-05-2002, 05:05 PM
The guardian? I never got that error, maybe someone call the guardian is watching over you while you play, could the guardian be the voice in the main menu, you know the guy or wutever that talk all giberish... I think these XBoxes are hunted by demons :confused:

xBoXGaMeR2002
03-05-2002, 06:08 PM
I think your X-Box is haunted. :rolleyes: