PDA

View Full Version : Cod2 plate

JakofallAces
01-21-2008, 10:50 PM
and the seller is crazy. http://cgi.ebay.com/XBOX-360-Call-of-Duty-2-FacePlate-Rare-VHTF_W0QQitemZ220194625600QQihZ012QQcategoryZ122517QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
he says in bold large print that it comes from a non smoking household:confused: what the hell would a smoking household do to a plate. So i am encouraging someone here to smoke and collect faceplate to see what would happen
he also says
You get the actual item in the picture. NO FREAKING WAY I THOUGHT WE WOULD GET AN APPLE PIE

SpaceGhost2K
01-21-2008, 11:26 PM
The household doesn't smoke, but everyone in it does.

I got an item from someone and the bubblewrap smelled like an ashtray. Happily it was one of my mom's paperweights and not a faceplate.

I just bought a wood faceplate. The auction showed a picture of a loose plate with no red stripe, and when it got here, it was a red stripe plate still in the package. I emailed the putz back but haven't gotten an answer. I'm only out $7 but for that plate, that's not even a deal anymore. I bid ont he auction because I NEEDED the other one. Dumpkopf.

tinytoonsbuster
01-22-2008, 02:50 AM
that's funny, cause the first call of duty 2 plate i bought had said brand new and it arrived with some sort of colored liqiud spills on it and the IR window looked burnt off and glued back on. nice huh. i just bought another one though and it's in shipping. crossing my fingers =p

moltenluv
01-22-2008, 09:23 AM
I have also won supposedly new faceplates that arrive broken, dirty, missing parts, and in no kind of original packaging what so ever. What is wrong with people! Do they think that once you get it you aren't going to notice? I usually send the seller a message just to veryify what I am getting before I bid but even then they still lie. "Oh yes everthing is new and mint" Ahahahahahaha! Then you get it and it looks like somebody drug it through a puddle of mudd and then dropped it off a 15 story building.

tinytoonsbuster
01-22-2008, 06:01 PM
thing is i don't hesitate to leave negative feedback, even if i get negative back from them out of spite. oh well. if they lie, people who would buy from them need to know. and believe, a lot of people check for negative feedback(and read excactly why they left the negative) before buying. i know i do. if i was buying a faceplate and they had a negative about a bad quality one, i wouldn't bid for sure. so leave people like that negative! then maybe we'll all quit getting faceplates with food and stuff on them.. =p