PDA

View Full Version : X05 canada plate

JakofallAces
01-25-2008, 08:53 PM
well ya'll may know that i have a X05 canada plate. I have decided that i really dont like it and would rather sell it. I will first ask you guys here and if the price is right you might have it sent to you. i am sorry but will only accept paypal. Also i will put it on ebay next week so you have exactly 4 days if you want it. Pics are in my collection page or be lazy and look below...

http://i13.tinypic.com/6q2pesp.jpg
there are lots of imperfections so dont bid if you think it is mint, the previous canadian owner didnt know how to keep rare stuff in a good condition. they you go happy whatever;)

SpaceGhost2K
01-25-2008, 09:13 PM
I'd offer you $50 for it plus $5 shipping. It's rare alright, but wow, def. not great condition. I'd still end up having to replace it down the line.

JakofallAces
01-25-2008, 09:27 PM
I'd offer you $50 for it plus $5 shipping. It's rare alright, but wow, def. not great condition. I'd still end up having to replace it down the line.
good luck its the only one i ever saw on ebay and even Ghost wanted it so good luck.

ChRoNiK120
01-26-2008, 11:04 AM
oooo lookie what jak wants to sell... jk. yea wow that plate is pretty messed up but it is still cool so i might take a little bid but nothing to high lol i realllllllllyyyyyyyy want that call of duty singed one like really badly and then i also want a Korean launch plate so yea there goes a good chunk of money...

SpaceGhost2K
01-26-2008, 01:23 PM
good luck its the only one i ever saw on ebay and even Ghost wanted it so good luck.

I'm not trying to talk you into it. I simply made an offer. If you got a better offer or just want to wait for one, feel free.

JakofallAces
01-29-2008, 05:48 AM
well since it has no interest i guess it will be going to ebay.