PDA

View Full Version : Anti-Playstation/Pro-360 3 song on Youtube. Hilarious!

FromHell440
01-26-2008, 11:03 AM
Pretty funny:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8u_OImKZ5s

mattgame
01-26-2008, 09:42 PM
That's so mean. :rofl:

Fargoth
01-27-2008, 01:10 AM
hahah i love it
its on my ipod now

Variation-XBA
01-27-2008, 01:53 PM
Song is old, but lol @ video

ll Mista GT ll
01-27-2008, 02:15 PM
Yes welcome to 2007 lol.

good video though lol

FromHell440
01-27-2008, 06:09 PM
It was posted a year ago.

He's right on target about the PS3 as far as I'm concerned. :)

Slowride
01-27-2008, 08:32 PM
funny stuff! I hadn't seen it before.

FromHell440
01-28-2008, 07:34 AM
funny stuff! I hadn't seen it before.

I am not sure when it was made. I think it may be more current than some posters think it is. I base this on the fact that he says PSN sucks(It really does compared to XBL) -- which means it was already out when the song came out -- and he seems to be citing the recent surge in Wii sales that happened last holiday(i.e. December 2007). I made tons of money selling Wiis and 360s while I could not give a PS3 away for free. Also, the stores were out of 360s and Wiis, but they had plenty of PS3s! :yikes:

If it was made during that period -- which it sounds like it was -- the claim that it is "old" fails to convince. :cool:

Ainokeatoo
01-28-2008, 10:14 AM
This is a year old song, I posted a video of this song a while back that was flash created music video. When he talks about those sales he meant december 2006, the wii and ps3 only released about a month earlier roughly. The song sounds so current because the song is so accurate about ps3. It's sad PS3 users think that it's so much better than the 360, sure it has it's advantages over the 360 but the biggest advantage over the ps3 that the xbox has, is how cheap it is to manufacture which, along with it's early release, that it was able to outsell the wii in worldwide sales, which the ps3 is lagging extremely behind. It's so funny, I remember a thread that was up here not long ago with someone expecting 360 to be in distant/dead last in terms of overall sales and whatnot, and that ps3 would be far out in front.... Yet it's quite the opposite.

FromHell440
01-28-2008, 01:54 PM
That's not all...

Here's some tidbits from Gamestop.com where they compared the PS3 and Xbox 360 graphics:

We expected the PlayStation 3 to ship with several games that first appeared on the Xbox 360, similar to how the Xbox 360 had a lot of Xbox ports at launch. And the PS3 did indeed arrive with a good number of games that originally shipped for the Xbox 360. This gave us the perfect opportunity to compare the graphics on both systems with several cross-platform games. You'd think that the PS3 versions would be exactly the same or slightly superior to the Xbox 360 versions, since many of these games appeared on the 360 months ago, but it seems like developers didn't use the extra time to polish up the graphics for the PS3. We found that the Xbox 360 actually had better graphics in the majority of the games we compared.

Need for Speed Carbon
Both systems have fairly similar graphics in Need for Speed Carbon, but the Xbox 360 has better lighting while the PS3 has sharper textures. The 360 has better high dynamic range lighting in the Camaro image. We're not sure if the PS3 version blurs the background tree leaves on purpose, but it's another noticeable difference. The lighting in the street shot appears more realistic on the 360, but the building textures are sharper on the PS3. We also seem to be missing some lighting and a few landmarks in the rearview mirror of the PS3 version.

It's Official: PS3 Sucks
There was only one part of the release of the PS3 that I thought they might be able to compete with the XBox 360 and that was the online. Ever since I saw the John Carmack interview two E3s ago, I knew that the difference between the graphics of the machines wouldn't be exploitable by most game programmers. But I did that since XBox Live has been around for 3 years, that the Sony guys might be able to take it to the next level. But according to this NYT review, they have flubbed it horribly.

If there is one thing one would expect Sony to get perfect, though, it would be music. Wrong. Sure, you can plug in your digital music player and the PS3 will play the tunes. But as soon as you go into a game, the music stops. By contrast, one of the things I’ve always enjoyed most on the Xbox 360 is being able to listen to my own music while playing Pebble Beach or driving my virtual Ferrari. Doesn’t seem too complicated, but the PS3 can’t do it.

In that sense it often feels as if the PlayStation 3 can’t walk and chew bubble gum at the same time. In the PS3’s online store (which feels like a slow Web page) you can access movie trailers and trial versions of new games, but when you actually download the 600-megabyte files, you’ll be stuck watching a progress bar crawl across the screen for 20 or 40 minutes. Astonishingly, you can’t download in the background while you go do something that’s more fun (like play a game). On the Xbox 360, not only are files downloaded seamlessly in the background, but you can also shut off the machine, turn it on later, and the download will resume automatically.

The PS3’s whole online experience feels tacked-on and unpolished. On the Xbox 360 each user has a single unified friends list, so you can track your friends and communicate with them easily, no matter what game you are in. On the PlayStation 3 most games have their own separate friends list and some have no friends function at all. There is a master list as well, but in order to communicate with anyone on it, you have to quit the game you are playing.

That's not only subpar, that's shameful. I spent many hours last week getting addicted and unaddicted to the the triple threat of online shooters releasing for the 360: Gears of War, Call of Duty 3 and Rainbow Six Vegas. The online shooting world is so hot now even the Rainbow Six Vegas Demo has captivated folks on my friends list.

I feel sorry for PS3 diehards, but not so very sorry. Actually, I wish there were a way to get them onto XBox Live, just so I could have the pleasure of fragging the lamers.

It's official the PS3 sucks. :cool:

Variation-XBA
02-01-2008, 07:47 PM
No, it's not official, but its official that fanboys suck

Ainokeatoo
02-02-2008, 01:13 AM
No, it's not official, but its official that fanboys suck

>.> I'm an xbox fanboy, I like playstation as well, but sony's fanboy's make it seem more than it actually is, and half of the time they're completely incorrect and way off the mark. I'll play a Playstation game once in a while but I prefer my xbox. Fanboy's don't suck, ignorant fanboy's suck :)

LINKINPARK8591
02-03-2008, 01:38 AM
that was funny, enjoyed it.