PDA

View Full Version : Youtube: XBox 360 IPTV Demo

FromHell440
01-28-2008, 08:50 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=C0GijX9SSjU

JackTheWhack
01-29-2008, 08:16 AM
Yea, thats a old video on it, it was posted last year around this time. I believe they've improved on it. I read somewhere a dude sent his 360 in for repair got it back and there was a IPTV section under his Media Blade, Microsoft reps said it was by mistake and he had a beta version of the Dashboard software. I read that story a few months back.

*Whack*

FromHell440
01-29-2008, 08:48 AM
Yea, thats a old video on it, it was posted last year around this time. I believe they've improved on it. I read somewhere a dude sent his 360 in for repair got it back and there was a IPTV section under his Media Blade, Microsoft reps said it was by mistake and he had a beta version of the Dashboard software. I read that story a few months back.

*Whack*

I'm glad it's being installed via Software rather than requiring a hardware upgrade. I can't wait till it is available.

Mr. Gates is a very forward thinking man. :)

SamSmith
01-29-2008, 01:13 PM
They learned not to upgrade so much via hardware, since the pathetic remote / dvd requirement with the original.

FromHell440
01-29-2008, 02:29 PM
They learned not to upgrade so much via hardware, since the pathetic remote / dvd requirement with the original.

Not to mention there would be a hell of an outrage over having to repurchase the very same console all over again. :)

Ainokeatoo
01-29-2008, 02:54 PM

>.> Oh I hated that, I lost the little plug in and was incredibly pissed, so much so that I went out and just bought me a dvd player. The only thing I hope with this IPTV is the ability to search through online videos sort of like youtube and what not, it'd be nice to watch my anime on my tv as it is supposed to be.