PDA

View Full Version : A New GirL G@meR

Pink Panties009
01-31-2008, 10:18 AM
Just Dropping by to say Hello, Awesome site and I LOVE MY 360.
Please not hate for me being a Girl, if your up for Trash Talking then Challenge me to a game and take it out there. However Consider this your WARNING! lol:p

"I traumatize everyone with whom I play,
Because they mistake who I portray,
Their mouths drop widely, being stunned with awe, They can’t understand I break the unwritten law.
That this gamers a girl"

Nato King
01-31-2008, 10:23 AM
Welcome the best xbox site on the internet I hope you enjoy yourself. Also are you a member of GamerchiX (http://www.xbox.com/en-US/community/personality/trixie/gamerchix/20070813-ladiesnight.htm) GamerchiX Ladies Night is Every Monday Night. check it out

Again I say welcome need anything just ask and I will be happy to help.

Ry
01-31-2008, 11:22 AM
Welcome, Enjoy teh stay, I have nothing agasint girl gamers, WELCOME TO XBA.

Shawn-XBA
01-31-2008, 11:38 AM
Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy your stay!

JackTheWhack
01-31-2008, 11:52 AM
Welcome to the site, enjoy your stay here. Also, thanks for the msg, I live on the beach and love my 360 so thats a combo of both.

*Whack*

CrazyCougar
01-31-2008, 12:41 PM
Welcome aboard. You should find the community fun and non-biased to your gender. The pink panties gamertag may grab some attention though...LOL!

SamSmith
01-31-2008, 12:59 PM
Pink panties is it? I'm afraid we may require proof!

Welcome to the site.

laughs
01-31-2008, 01:03 PM
Welcome to the site... Awesome intro :hail:... Sometimes I fantasize about Carguy.

SGT TrunkMonkey
01-31-2008, 10:58 PM
welcome to the site...the only one you really have to watch out for is variation...he is a sly one:cool:

Fargoth
01-31-2008, 11:57 PM
Welcome to XBA im the local Bosmer Fargoth Forget that you DIE!!!!

(whats a girl?)

only person you need to worry about is ekz :P

Ainokeatoo
02-01-2008, 01:58 AM
Pink panties eh? Hm... Anywhat, welcome to xba hope you enjoy your stay.

FromHell440
02-01-2008, 06:45 AM
Please not hate for me being a Girl, if your up for Trash Talking then Challenge me to a game and take it out there. However Consider this your WARNING! lol:p

Their mouths drop widely, being stunned with awe, They can’t understand I break the unwritten law.
That this gamers a girl"

Some advice: If you don't want others to focus on your gender -- and just see you as another gamer -- it might be good for you not to focus on it(i.e. Your gender) so much. Had the posters -- on these boards -- actually insulted you for being female then you would have a point. However noone did..

Notice how noone else put gender at the top of their priority list when joining? I don't know what gender most of the posters are here mainly because they don't focus on it the way you have above. I'm black but I never said "Black Gamer. Don't get mad if you get beat by a black gamer. Black gamers rule!" Then -- in the same breath -- turned around and said don't focus on my being black when that is all I have done myself. That would be hypocritical.

Anyway, enjoy your stay and try just being a "gamer" rather than a "girl gamer" or "boy gamer" or "black game" or any of that other nonsense. Believe me it works...

:cheers:

WARTH0G DRIVER
02-01-2008, 07:53 AM
Welcome!
If you need any help just ask! :)

HAPPY GAMING!

*I'm a big fan of Pink Panties! ;):D

CrazyCougar
02-01-2008, 11:57 AM
Some advice: If you don't want others to focus on your gender -- and just see you as another gamer -- it might be good for you not to focus on it(i.e. Your gender) so much. Had the posters -- on these boards -- actually insulted you for being female then you would have a point. However noone did..

Notice how noone else put gender at the top of their priority list when joining? I don't know what gender most of the posters are here mainly because they don't focus on it the way you have above. I'm black but I never said "Black Gamer. Don't get mad if you get beat by a black gamer. Black gamers rule!" Then -- in the same breath -- turned around and said don't focus on my being black when that is all I have done myself. That would be hypocritical.

Anyway, enjoy your stay and try just being a "gamer" rather than a "girl gamer" or "boy gamer" or "black game" or any of that other nonsense. Believe me it works...

Oh dear lord. You really do have issues dont you?

Ekztazy
02-01-2008, 12:06 PM
Hi, I am the most hated person around here, nice to meet you ;)

HaZarD SFD
02-01-2008, 05:36 PM

^True
Hey its nice to see you on XBA. Add me to your gamer friends and we can kick it up on XBL

mattgame
02-01-2008, 06:02 PM
The initiation process starts tomorrow. Please bring a picture of your family pet, some Ballpark Franks, and a monkey wrench. It only hurts if you let it.:cheers:

laughs
02-01-2008, 06:21 PM
The initiation process starts tomorrow. Please bring a picture of your family pet, some Ballpark Franks, and a monkey wrench. It only hurts if you let it.:cheers:

LOL!!! :rofl:

Variation-XBA
02-01-2008, 07:28 PM

Welcome to the site.

Damnit, that was my line :(

Fargoth
02-01-2008, 08:14 PM

shes a she not a he it wont work right

Conchord
02-04-2008, 05:14 PM
If you browse the forums with the Fratellis blasting from your speakers, it really makes things seem sane around here.

Good luck, maybe you can even out all the testosterone around here.

Slowride
02-04-2008, 07:35 PM
If you browse the forums with the Fratellis blasting from your speakers, it really makes things seem sane around here.

Good luck, maybe you can even out all the testosterone around here.

Why don't you just ask her for her number already.....:rolleyes:

Fargoth
02-04-2008, 09:38 PM

if he did in public laughs would murder him

Conchord
02-04-2008, 10:59 PM

I believe I have been one of the only ones not to be drooling over the fact that the word "panties" has entered our forums... so, GFYS.

Fargoth
02-04-2008, 11:54 PM
I believe I have been one of the only ones not to be drooling over the fact that the word "panties" has entered our forums... so, GFYS.

Hey :( now why would i be thinking that i'm too young

ChroniC<420
02-05-2008, 04:13 PM
Welcome at xba girl

peace

The Jackal
02-06-2008, 01:33 AM

I completely agree with you. Saying not to pay attention to something is basically a way in which to guarantee that it is noticed and commented on. Furthermore, the little quote at the end of the post is just the icing on the cake in proving that there is a feeling evoked as if: you are either insecure about being in a male dominated hobby and need to "prove" yourself; or you truly do love the attention of being the deviant in respects to the statistical rarity of female gamers. Either way I feel as though this display and many others like it in society completely contradicts all the gains made over the years made for females in their quest for "equality".

Ainokeatoo
02-06-2008, 03:10 AM
Either way I feel as though this display and many others like it in society completely contradicts all the gains made over the years made for females in their quest for "equality".

Their view on equality is a contradiction in it's self if you ask me, women want to be treated equally to men but at the same time they don't want to be. What they want contradicts it's self, well, by itself.

Fargoth
02-06-2008, 09:03 AM
good job you got the people to argue on your 1st thread thats a sign

LINKINPARK8591
02-06-2008, 10:06 AM

That this gamers a girl"

First of all Welcome enjoy the stay, hope ya stick around. Second i have no problems with female gamers. I actually think it's tight when a chick wants to go up against me in a game. No i'm not a sore loser either, if i'm beat at my game against a chick, kudos man just mean i have to bring it up another notch next time.;)
Any way hope you enjoy, hope to see you on the forums. ;)

LOL Yes would have to agree here.

That's not true i'm kool with Ekztazy he's currently our most graphically active member. Have i ever straight out said i didn't like you ekz?

Oh P.s. Fargoth is only sixxxx years old. he still thinks that chicks have cooties.

FromHell440
02-06-2008, 11:34 AM
Their view on equality is a contradiction in it's self if you ask me, women want to be treated equally to men but at the same time they don't want to be. What they want contradicts it's self, well, by itself.

Quoted for Truth.

FromHell440
02-06-2008, 11:35 AM
I completely agree with you. Saying not to pay attention to something is basically a way in which to guarantee that it is noticed and commented on. Furthermore, the little quote at the end of the post is just the icing on the cake in proving that there is a feeling evoked as if: you are either insecure about being in a male dominated hobby and need to "prove" yourself; or you truly do love the attention of being the deviant in respects to the statistical rarity of female gamers. Either way I feel as though this display and many others like it in society completely contradicts all the gains made over the years made for females in their quest for "equality".

Glad you liked what I had to say.

Man look I'll game with anyone as long as they know what they are doing. I never could understand why some women go around genderizing everything rather than just getting along. I can't see you online anyway, so who cares?

You want to play? Hit me up online and we can team-up for some games.

BUT I do not, I mean I DO NOT want to get with someone that doesn't know how to drive a warthog in Halo 3!!!!

LINKINPARK8591
02-06-2008, 01:17 PM
I agree that they contradict themselves a got amount of the time. but come on the only reason this becoming debated is cuz she right of the bat mentioned it. obviously she mentioned it because guys normally make a big deal about it to begin with. So she just decided to put it out there and get that done with. Don't jump on her case for it. The way her post came along was more than likely due to previous reactions she got.

Ainokeatoo
02-06-2008, 02:51 PM
I agree that they contradict themselves a got amount of the time. but come on the only reason this becoming debated is cuz she right of the bat mentioned it. obviously she mentioned it because guys normally make a big deal about it to begin with. So she just decided to put it out there and get that done with. Don't jump on her case for it. The way her post came along was more than likely due to previous reactions she got.

Hmm? I was just commenting on what Jackal said, lmao I didn't mean it to be a debate... But in any case I hope she stays, rhiannon is making herself scarce now.

FromHell440
02-06-2008, 03:21 PM

False. It's usually women that play the "gender card" day in and day out. Most men could care less what gender you are. I never hear a "gender check" in the Call of Duty 4 lobby. Men just want to game for the most part and so do most smart women. It's the immature women that always make it woman vs. man for the most part, not men.

Moreover, the fact that she does not know anyone here -- thus cannot factually reach such a conclusion -- and noone here even once brought up gender as an issue shows who is hung up on gender and whom is not.

Your argument is a logical fallacy since noone here other than the poster in question brought up gender. Moreover, your claim that "others have done it to her before" cannot be verified in the least(It's simply a claim made by either you or her which cannot be verified.) What "can" be verified is that she brought it to the level of gender vs. gender before anyone else here even had a chance to speak.

Fact: Noone brought gender into this but the poster in question. Thus anything that results of her "playing the gender card' would be just deserts.

Ideology based on feminist nonsense: Men are always abusing and insulting women due to their gender.

If you don't want your gender to be an issue stop making it one.

Also, I notice how you quickly dismiss the excellent point Aino made by saying "yeah, they contradict themselves a good amount of the time" then moving on with a "but." No it is this contradiction in supposed goals that reveal the actual source of the problem.

She claims she doesn't want to be seen as a "girl gamer" but just a gamer. Then the first thing she says is "girl this, girl that." If you want to fit in, fit in...don't claim you want to fit in but you're really looking for preferential treatment or to be seen as better than someone else.

If you don't want gender to be an issue don't make it one. Noone online cares what gender you are.

Here's an article where a woman -- who finally realized what playing the "gender card" does -- reveals how contradictory some women are and how they basically make things bad for themselves: http://4thegirlgamers.blogspot.com/2006/11/whats-wrong-with-female-gaming.html

LINKINPARK8591
02-06-2008, 03:33 PM
Hmm? I was just commenting on what Jackal said, lmao I didn't mean it to be a debate... But in any case I hope she stays, rhiannon is making herself scarce now.

no problem, i wansn't targeting anyone either just wanted to comment. any how yeah i know rhiannon is pretty scarce now. yeah i hope she stays too. :watchout:

Fargoth
02-06-2008, 11:31 PM
Oh P.s. Fargoth is only sixxxx years old. he still thinks that chicks have cooties.

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:
am not! Im 15

Lady Venom NF
02-07-2008, 01:17 AM
Whats up Guys/Girls?

I just joined...I'm 27, single and from Newfoundland...I've been on live for a little over 3 years now.

Ainokeatoo
02-07-2008, 02:05 AM
Whats up Guys/Girls?

I just joined...I'm 27, single and from Newfoundland...I've been on live for a little over 3 years now.

Newfoundland?... I hope you're not laughs, and if you're not, you should meet laughs... He needs a friend who lives close to him, most of the people here live in canada or the U.S.... Or well, bermuda. Anywhat, welcome to XBA, enjoy your stay, and feel free to ask fargoth where he lives.

LINKINPARK8591
02-07-2008, 10:17 AM
False. It's usually women that play the "gender card" day in and day out. Most men could care less what gender you are. I never hear a "gender check" in the Call of Duty 4 lobby. Men just want to game for the most part and so do most smart women. It's the immature women that always make it woman vs. man for the most part, not men.

Moreover, the fact that she does not know anyone here -- thus cannot factually reach such a conclusion -- and noone here even once brought up gender as an issue shows who is hung up on gender and whom is not.

Your argument is a logical fallacy since noone here other than the poster in question brought up gender. Moreover, your claim that "others have done it to her before" cannot be verified in the least(It's simply a claim made by either you or her which cannot be verified.) What "can" be verified is that she brought it to the level of gender vs. gender before anyone else here even had a chance to speak.

Fact: Noone brought gender into this but the poster in question. Thus anything that results of her "playing the gender card' would be just deserts.

Ideology based on feminist nonsense: Men are always abusing and insulting women due to their gender.

If you don't want your gender to be an issue stop making it one.

Also, I notice how you quickly dismiss the excellent point Aino made by saying "yeah, they contradict themselves a good amount of the time" then moving on with a "but." No it is this contradiction in supposed goals that reveal the actual source of the problem.

She claims she doesn't want to be seen as a "girl gamer" but just a gamer. Then the first thing she says is "girl this, girl that." If you want to fit in, fit in...don't claim you want to fit in but you're really looking for preferential treatment or to be seen as better than someone else.

If you don't want gender to be an issue don't make it one. Noone online cares what gender you are.

Here's an article where a woman -- who finally realized what playing the "gender card" does -- reveals how contradictory some women are and how they basically make things bad for themselves: http://4thegirlgamers.blogspot.com/2006/11/whats-wrong-with-female-gaming.html

again was just commenting, not trying to DEBATE.

LINKINPARK8591
02-07-2008, 10:18 AM
Whats up Guys/Girls?

Welcome and enjoy the stay. hope ya stick around. :p

Shawn-XBA
02-07-2008, 01:38 PM
Whats up Guys/Girls?

Welcome to the site!

Ry
02-07-2008, 02:48 PM
Welcome, enjoy teh stay.

Fargoth
02-07-2008, 04:54 PM
Whats up Guys/Girls?

well thats a different 1st post ive seen.....
anyways
Welcome Im Fargoth the local Bosmer forget that YOU DIE!!!

LINKINPARK8591
02-07-2008, 06:42 PM
:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:
am not! Im 15

ok 14 1/2 but still thinks girls have cooties. lol

Fargoth
02-07-2008, 07:03 PM
ok 14 1/2 but still thinks girls have cooties. lol

says the 23 year old (i have no point to prove so dont bother)

Conchord
02-07-2008, 09:02 PM
What's your point, Fargoth?

LINKINPARK8591
02-08-2008, 10:11 AM
says the 23 year old (i have no point to prove so dont bother)

yeah i'm 23 so, lol ok, ok Fargoth is 15 year old lets give him a swirly. ;)

Variation-XBA
02-08-2008, 04:22 PM
Newfie huh? Do you know Laughs and/or live near Dildo?

DocHoliday78
02-12-2008, 09:38 PM
That this gamers a girl"[/QUOTE]

Your tramatization is pure imagination
I've seen your gaming skills, you only spray and pray, going ballistic
but i see you as a nother notch on the belt, ha just another statatistic
with your gamertag another fad, we'll call you young flutie, just autistic
see me hack the game, to disable autoaim
but only on my side, with the rocket launcher, like the drexler of clyde
I'm oldschool like gfx of glide, no direct draw, maybe quick on the draw
so i guess just call me QuickDrawMcGraw, no fool, but quick to pull....yes i went to art school.

Conchord
02-12-2008, 09:48 PM
8 Mile + internet forums = Dawn of the Apocalypse

Ainokeatoo
02-13-2008, 04:34 PM
Hey!?! The hell's a "statatistic"? lmao

Conchord
02-13-2008, 04:51 PM
Its rhymes with "autistic" silly.

Fargoth
02-13-2008, 05:12 PM

It also rhymes with imaculatisticimaficationologyisticy (go look it up)

Ainokeatoo
02-13-2008, 05:17 PM

o.o Statistic rhymes with autistic...

DocHoliday78
02-13-2008, 09:25 PM

cool :sleeping:

Nato King
02-13-2008, 09:28 PM
cool :sleeping:

well I haven't seen Docholiday in a long time around here. Good to see you alive.

gameking28
02-14-2008, 05:30 AM

I can see the horsemen riding now... :rofl:

Whisper
02-15-2008, 09:34 AM
Man you guys scared off the new girl already with your mindless banter.

You don't talk to these girls, you just tell them to get in the kitchen and not to touch your xbox. Then, every once in a while, go slap her tittys around stick it inside her and pee.

Krooklyn Punk
02-15-2008, 10:14 AM
well id like to welcome both girls to XBA and say theres no problem with girl gamers as long as you wear a bikini when your playing and you make sandwiches during intermission

LINKINPARK8591
02-15-2008, 10:33 AM
Man you guys scared off the new girl already with your mindless banter.

You don't talk to these girls, you just tell them to get in the kitchen and not to touch your xbox. Then, every once in a while, go slap her tittys around stick it inside her and pee.

:rofl: HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....................

Jennyx2411
04-18-2008, 03:58 PM
Lovin' the little poem, Iv just joined Xbox GamerchiX... If you havn't already, i suggest you do! :hardcore:

LufJen.xX

m4oH
04-18-2008, 06:09 PM
Wow, just wow at some of the responses. Anyways, welcome to the site.

laughs
04-18-2008, 06:37 PM
Welcome to the site, Jenny... The world's termites outweigh the world's humans 10 to 1!

Conchord
04-18-2008, 06:41 PM
Sometimes I think the members here don't want other people joining the forum.

mattgame
04-18-2008, 08:08 PM
That's not it, they are just marking their territories. Not unlike a French Poodle.

DozertheDozaria
04-22-2008, 11:22 AM
You guys do realize that after 4 pages, she hasn't replied back to this thread, right? :cool:

Welcome to the other peeps who introduced themselves in this thread. Forgive the kids their trespasses... :rofl:

Ciao,
Dozer

Variation-XBA
04-22-2008, 12:26 PM
You guys do realize that after 4 pages, she hasn't replied back to this thread, right? :cool:

It's been 2 pages :watchout:

We're hoping at 5 pages though she might.

DozertheDozaria
04-22-2008, 02:28 PM
It's been 2 pages :watchout:

We're hoping at 5 pages though she might.

Really? Since PinkPantease replied? Oh well... I must have missed her... :hail:

Take it easy, Var... :D

UNV Meeks
04-22-2008, 03:00 PM
hey, welcome to the site

LINKINPARK8591
04-22-2008, 10:47 PM
how sad still no reply

Fargoth
04-23-2008, 12:36 AM
how sad still no reply

Were you seriously expecting one?

LINKINPARK8591
04-23-2008, 08:39 PM
Were you seriously expecting one?

nope not atTALL

Jeezy 187
05-28-2008, 12:59 AM
:confused:i remember saying girls weren't good as guys at any video game... but after having xbox live for years and playing games like halo 3, gears of war, and call of duty 4 i admit i was wrong.. Lol...:confused::confused::confused:

LINKINPARK8591
05-28-2008, 01:25 AM
i don't have anything against chick gamers i think it all just comes down your SkillZ. I get a kick when playin a chick gamer. :cheers:

Variation-XBA
05-28-2008, 10:43 AM
I get a kick when playin a chick gamer. :cheers:

And it's in your pants isn't it

LINKINPARK8591
05-28-2008, 11:12 AM

:yikes: How did you know, it's like you can read my thoughts.

laughs
05-28-2008, 11:30 AM

Ooooooohhhhhh SNAP!!!

Enamelized420
05-28-2008, 11:32 AM
well I do want to welcome the G@mer GirL, but she's probably been run off due to some of the comments I've seen in some of the posts..lol lol oh well guess this place isn't for everyone

LINKINPARK8591
05-28-2008, 11:46 AM
well I do want to welcome the G@mer GirL, but she's probably been run off due to some of the comments I've seen in some of the posts..lol lol oh well guess this place isn't for everyone

guess not, oh well.

mattgame
05-28-2008, 06:43 PM

**** tease!:mad:

Symmetric-XBA
05-29-2008, 05:59 AM
Welcome to xba! Maybe I'll c u online in my crosshairs in halo. lol watch out for the headshot lol take it easy.

laughs
05-31-2008, 12:16 PM
**** tease!:mad:

Hahaha I lul'd :rofl:

Pink Panties009
07-22-2008, 03:25 PM
Well, first off, the names Jazzy & the initiaion process with monkey wrenches went well. i'm in. No one could run me off, ive been busy gameing, but due to the current 3 rings of death I was out of commision for awhile, everyone knows about microsoft and their glitches. i'm back and ready to take on Unreal tourtement 3 .. hardcore mode. after 4 pages of threads i just about died from the comments and laughing, i think xbox addict have the best reveiws and lets you be the most brutally honest about games. i appreciate that. As for proving if my panties are pink, none of that is needed, but its neccessary to V@gin@ DIP your sorry a$$ after i kick it; hence, being a GG, i cannot Tea-bag. Then you can tell me .. As for challenges i love them, cheaters suck .. thanks for the WARM welcomming, and ill be sure to comment back, add me to your friends and chat when i can or when i dont have a controller in my hand. As for the " i shouldn't verbalize i am a girl since i dont want all the girl comments".. well.. i'm just putting it out there, no I'm not in gamer chix clan, cause to be honest most of them suck and just trash talk. I like competition, i'm a tomboy, so just like in reality i play hard with the boys, i liek a fight, and i love to OWN. So lets play nice and have fun..

Conchord
07-22-2008, 04:20 PM
You are going to "****** dip" everyone who loses to you?

:eek:

LeThAl REMiX
07-22-2008, 05:09 PM
You are going to "****** dip" everyone who loses to you?

:eek:
that made me lol!! welcome to xba.

Symmetric-XBA
07-22-2008, 05:46 PM
hahaha sounds like she takes her gaming seriously lmao. cya on the battlefield

Variation-XBA
07-22-2008, 10:10 PM
but its neccessary to V@gin@ DIP your sorry a$$ after i kick it; hence, being a GG, i cannot Tea-bag.

It's called V-Bag for you women :cheers:

Conchord
07-22-2008, 11:25 PM

I think its "V-Wrap".

I like to think of it as Cranial-Uteran Submersion.

mattgame
07-23-2008, 06:12 PM
I'm glad she likes the monkey wrenches. It was most enjoyable for me too.

l Maximus l
07-23-2008, 06:18 PM
Welcome...love the nickname and Gamertag!

Kasumi'sHairbow
10-24-2008, 11:29 AM
Hi and welcome. If your up for a game you can find me online around 11:00 PM.

LethaLxcrazy
10-24-2008, 02:15 PM
hi i hope you injoy xbl i do lol !!

Omen28
10-24-2008, 02:58 PM

I thought it was Muff-Bag. Well thats what my friend says she does.

Oh, BTW, Welcome.

GamerSince'76
10-24-2008, 05:31 PM
Hi pink panties. Welcome to XBA (although a little belated).