PDA

View Full Version : Shenmue 2

Davidjazzman12
03-05-2002, 06:16 PM
when shenmue 2 comes out in fall 2002, you all MUST GET THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!
This game is very very awesome
you will not regret it
if you would like any info just let me know and ill let yall know anything that you want to know!:)

Chronman420
03-05-2002, 06:30 PM
I can't wait for this game. I loved the first one on DC. Graphics on the DC were just kick azz. I cant wait to see what the xbox does with this game. Hong Kong is going to be soo sweet. Hopefully You get to fight Lan Di in this one. That really ****ed me off in the first game. You get all the way to the end and you stll can't avenge your fathers death. What a bunch of BS. Oh well. Laterz.

Davidjazzman12
03-05-2002, 06:51 PM
i already played (and beat) shenmue 2 many times on DC.
it is freakin amazing man!
you really should get it on DC before you get it on xbox so you dont have to kill yourself during the wait

monkeyman
03-05-2002, 07:39 PM
dude i swear i love this game!!!!!! i love shenmue so much i got the first one i cant wait for this one man theres gonna be 7 of those games i think man i hope they all come out for xbox except shenmue 1 which was for dc

I LOVE SHENMUE ITS MY FAVORITE GAME!!!!!!

halo is second

Davidjazzman12
03-05-2002, 08:41 PM
yeah man im the biggest shenmue saga fan
and if all the shenmues are made there could be up to 16 + chapters, which could be up to 10 + games itself! (i mean shenmue 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, etc)
man why dont you get shenmue 2 for DC? you can still also get it for xbox!
both of ya should get it for DC right NOW!!!!!
i got mine from
www.gameplay.com
its really good and the price is cheap
its gets here pretty quick too

xboxgamer142
03-06-2002, 05:43 AM
Yeah, you are all right. The first Shenmue was a DC masterpiece, it was just pure amazing. Although I haven"t played Shenmue II on DC yet, I will 100% get Shenmue II on Xbox. The game has amazing graphics, sound, and also the way you can just walk around is really cool.

gtaplayer
03-06-2002, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by Chronman420
Hopefully You get to fight Lan Di in this one. That really ****ed me off in the first game. You get all the way to the end and you stll can't avenge your fathers death. What a bunch of BS. Oh well. Laterz.

uhh thanks dude u just kinda like killed this whole game for me!!!!!:mad:

its all good though i still be getting it

Bakeman
03-06-2002, 10:58 PM
I think he is talking about the first one..

so that shouldn't spoil anything for you on the 2nd one..

else I'm just lost here :) which wouldn't surprise me :)

xboxpebbles
03-07-2002, 04:56 AM
your gonna laugh at me...but,
i love rpgs(my fav. genre) and
i never played this-i think i have heard
about it for DC, but..come to think of it,
ive never played a DC(i had a 64)
anyways..if this does come to the box,
i will prolly get it!
thanks for the info!:)

gtaplayer
03-07-2002, 07:14 AM
oh ok just as long as hes talking about the first 1 its ok...i still would have got this game no matter what

linkycat
03-07-2002, 10:48 AM
Shenmue 1 for DC was totally sweet, and soon enough we'll have Shenmue 2. Does anyone know what kind of priority it is over at Sega? When does this sucker come out?

I don't want to wait too long... I've got a copy of Shenmue 2 for DC from the UK, but I don't want to play it until I have plenty of time to devote.