PDA

View Full Version : right BEFORE the super bowl..

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
02-04-2008, 08:26 AM
At 5:00 pm EASTERN, as i hosted a superbowl party for GIANTS, me and my friends decided to play a little gears and guitar hero 3 , to get the blood going, and we wher all a little drunk,,,... but right as i switched the xbox on... it froze on the start up screen, i quickly look at the lights... with my oh so foggy eyes, yet i see no rings of death all i see is a frozen screen and a green light... as im confused my friend laughs at me and sais " someones xbox just crapped out"I said no not now...! but yes after shutting it down and turning it on again my xbox core system... was declared brain dead... 3 rings of death .. so .. now... i ... sit .. at home... sobbing ..over my... controler .. cause you see.. this.. is the... 3rd time.. the rings have killed my box... ((( but some good does come out of my pain..... THE GIANTS HAVE WON THE SUPERBOWL))).. my xbox has been sent out... and i made 538 dollars off that game.. wooooooooooooooooo!!!!! so as soon as i get my 360 i will trade it in for the ELITE...

CrazyCougar
02-04-2008, 03:36 PM
Oh man, that sucks BB. But I guess a premature welcome is also in order. Welcome to the Elite club once you make your purchase. Oh I love my Black controller!!!

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
02-06-2008, 08:49 AM
Oh man, that sucks BB. But I guess a premature welcome is also in order. Welcome to the Elite club once you make your purchase. Oh I love my Black controller!!!

THANKS COUGAR, i cant wait to get one, .. but u know what i like about the black boy is the fact that it's a hell of a lot more modern it doesn’t over heat as much ... so nice and silent... fast too hd-dvd drive is awesome... but thanks i love my black controller too (traded in white and got black) lol .. and its easier to just buy a new one .. and not worry about 3 rings of death for a while... it will happen it's inedible, put i can pro-long the hell out of it..:cool: