PDA

View Full Version : Cool little Halo trick (movie included)

Legolas
03-05-2002, 07:27 PM
It's not that useful but it's really very cool. Here is a description on how to do it:

This trick I discovered by myself by ACCIDENT one day and I thought it was extremely cool! Go to the blue base and have your weapons set on rockets. In sidewinder go outside of the blue base and you will see a big rock formation (it's long and has a flat top). Go to the right of the rock formation (when you are facing the base). Now look into the sniper tower and you will see a wall that looks like this in the right of it (aim your rocket around where the 'X' is:

\ ...........................|
\..........................|
\........................|
\......................|
|.....................|
|.....................|
|.....................|
|.....................|
|__________ |

Now shoot your rocket. 2 rocket launchers (ammo) should come flying out of the sniper tower and right into your hands. You might not be able to do it the first time but with a bit of moving and positioning you can make it so that the ammo comes right to you every time. Not only is this trick VERY cool, it is actually useful to get ammo quickly if you need it in a multi-player game.

And here is the movie:

http://halo.bungie.org/tipsntricks/display.html?collection=legolasbonk.rocketsteal

bonk
03-05-2002, 10:49 PM
Yep, and I filmed it. I thought it was pretty cool.

Oh, if the game isn't set on all rocket launchers, you will get shotguns.

-bonk

Masta Chief
03-06-2002, 07:22 AM
My friend was doing that and I just jumped infront of him, got the rocket rounds, and killed him. Hehe that was fun.

Legolas
03-06-2002, 02:04 PM
Nice to see you here.:)

Masta Chief
03-06-2002, 03:34 PM
Since Legolas doesn't know I am stating that I post tips at I-bonk....Even thought I know that know one really cares. A cool trick you should do for the site is a...um...a...movies of doing the ring jump at the beginning of AoTCR. That would be cool. But you don't have to waist your time on that. Just a suggestion if it would happen to ever be thought about, or even used....:D

bonk
03-06-2002, 03:45 PM
I actually have that recorded and I put it in a movie I had about a week ago. I never put it on my site but I posted on HBO. Right now I'm working on some cool stuff for my site, which you will see in a few days :)

-bonk

Masta Chief
03-06-2002, 05:47 PM
I have photoshop so if you need some graphics I can make things. I can make really cool letters if you need them. Also I can make buttons. So if you want to join a list I can make a cool button for you. I can make....cool things...I just need the details of what is wanted.:D Another cool movie would be one that is hard to do. i was in a ghost, and a covenant tank shot the ghost, and it flipped over. Then when the ghost throws you out, I was under the map, and I was falling. and falling. Also on the teleporters on the sidewinder map, if you put a warthog just so that the person can get through it, but not go anywhere, they start to fall out the map. Also, I think that warthog movie bonk made that was on HBO was cool. Also...a cool movie would be one where............you do the master chief ladder, where you stand on top of eachother, as seen on the official Xbox Magazine. Then shoot a rocket round or throw a grenade, or even both, and watch them all go flying. I run into them, and watch as the highest one falls safely to the ground while the others are hit. Just some ideas. I don't care if they won't be used, I am just typing ideas...just in boredom. I'm bored, maybe I should play halo....

Legolas
03-06-2002, 06:02 PM
Do you go to gamefaqs or hbo forums? If so what's your name there?

monkeyman
03-06-2002, 06:34 PM
i just dont get it:confused:

Legolas
03-06-2002, 06:39 PM
What don't you get?

Masta Chief
03-07-2002, 04:37 PM
no, but if you ever find me, my name will always be masta chief