PDA

View Full Version : Rockband Impression

ll Mista GT ll
02-09-2008, 10:57 AM
Im getting Rockband! The first game I'm getting after I bought GH3. I'm so pumped!

I played at my friends house, and she told me it was really hard to play drums. So I tried, and I was like OMFGWTF it is hard. BUT... it wasnt calibrated for her TV so I calibrated it and it was working. I played for about an hour, and I have to say I am pretty damn good on drums. I played hard and some songs on medium. Playing guitar was easy on expert. I didn't like the guitar though. I haven't heard of one person who has lol.

So ya! As soon as I get it I want to do some drum battles online *****es! :hardcore:

Peaccee!

Variation-XBA
02-10-2008, 01:13 PM
I havn't touched GH3 since getting Rock Band to be honest. Having 4 people over is a BLAST, though I still suck ass at drums.

ll Mista GT ll
02-11-2008, 06:06 PM
I got it! Man I love it! I can play drums on Hard but sometimes i need to step down to medium. The footpedal on the drums is sooo hard... like in the physical sense. Its tiring after a song or two.

I got used to the guitar and kinda like it better actually.

The songs are ok, but theres not many new ones like on GH3. Its a shame you cant download individual ones for a dollar or something.

Now, whos wants to play me online? :p

Bakeman
02-11-2008, 06:13 PM
Congrats on getting an amazing game...

For the record.. I love the RB guitar... and just today I actually used the GH3 guitar because we were rotating, and I didn't feel like going through a bunch of setup just to use the RB guitar.. but it only confirmed to me that the RB guitar is so much better. I sucked butt with that GH3 guitar.. the stiff strum bar that you have to hammer all the way down is crap. I couldn't hold any type of rhythm with the Gh3 guitar.

So anyways.. Congrats :) Back to playing Rock band :)

BTW You can download individual songs on RB... they are 2 dollars though.
And there is a bunch of songs.. so go get them!!!

ll Mista GT ll
02-11-2008, 06:30 PM
gametag is ll Mista GT ll

show me how much i suck guys!!

Variation-XBA
02-15-2008, 10:39 AM
Hit me up, I feel like singing :)

killerscott
02-15-2008, 02:46 PM
it is a huge blast!

FatBox
02-15-2008, 09:43 PM
Sure I'll play with you Caddy, I think you're already on my BL so just send me an invite whenever you wanna play. I play drums on expert btw. :p So it might be better if we just do band quickplay online.

ll Mista GT ll
02-15-2008, 09:48 PM
wanna go on now?

FatBox
02-15-2008, 09:49 PM
wanna go on now?

I'm already on. :p

FromHell440
02-23-2008, 05:07 PM
I havn't touched GH3 since getting Rock Band to be honest. Having 4 people over is a BLAST, though I still suck ass at drums.

Having four people over for us is an annoyance. Now creating a Rockband through XBOX LIVE that would be hot, but as far as cramming jokers up in my house...nah..

I also heard Rockband has less songs than GH3.

Variation-XBA
02-26-2008, 12:59 AM
Now creating a Rockband through XBOX LIVE that would be hot, but as far as cramming jokers up in my house...nah..

I also heard Rockband has less songs than GH3.

You can go online with 1-3 people no problem and pick up people from the other slots online.

Eh, songwise, now with the downloadables it has way more. They've been adding songs pretty much every week almost with full albums to come.