PDA

View Full Version : What game should come to xbox

chili325
03-05-2002, 08:38 PM
Which of these games do you want to see on xbox?

zeek39
03-05-2002, 08:46 PM
All of those games are awsome ... I would buy them and be 150$ poorer

Hugh_Jass
03-06-2002, 08:44 AM
COULDN'T care less
*COULDN'T*

"Could care less" doesn't make much sense.

Ninja Scroll
03-06-2002, 10:35 AM
If I had to pick just one it would be GTA3, why?
cause MGS2 got alot of lack luster reviews and and my cousin is a hardcore gamer and was not pleased with the final results. So I greatly respect his opinions.
FFXI will be online only so I know it will probably be as addictive as PSO but will tire after awhile.

But dont get me wrong, I would buy all three of them if the y came to the Xbox, but if I could only have one it would be GTA3.
:)

Spaztic
03-06-2002, 10:38 AM
gta3......the rest I could care less about!

JJaX
03-06-2002, 11:11 AM
All of them.

But i need GTA3. Im going threw withdrawl now.....

Chr0nik
03-06-2002, 11:16 AM
I am hoping for NEW ORIGINAL GAMES, not games that already

exist on other consoles or PC.

JJaX
03-06-2002, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by Chronik
I am hoping for NEW ORIGINAL GAMES, not games that already

exist on other consoles or PC.

They are NEW ORGINAL GAMES if you dont own another console or PC ChieF

Chr0nik
03-06-2002, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by JJaX

They are NEW ORGINAL GAMES if you dont own another console or PC ChieF

In that sense you are right, but we should be anticipating totally

new "Exclusive releases" for the Xbox. If all we want are ports,

that is what we will continue to get.

GokuX
03-06-2002, 01:42 PM
I want Capcom VS SNK 3 pretty bad. We don't have a 2D fighter for the Xbox yet, we need one.

Ninja Scroll
03-06-2002, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by GokuX
I want Capcom VS SNK 3 pretty bad. We don't have a 2D fighter for the Xbox yet, we need one.

Yeah, your right - we need one. And after that I could care less about a 2-D on Xbox. They are classics, but it's time to move on Goku!

btw, I didnt know Capcom vs. SNK was in development already?:confused:

And why do we need a 3rd? I would rather see a Capcom vs. MARVEL!!!:cool:

l Maximus l
03-06-2002, 01:51 PM
I agree with Chronik and JJax...they both make great points.

I'm really anticipating new games like Brute Force and Unreal Championship which are new and exclusive to the XBox. But, because I have never owned a PoS2, I wouldn't mind some of the top games ported to the XBox to be available.

Dre
03-06-2002, 01:53 PM
I would definitely want to see FF come to Xbox. If any of you have seen FFX you'll know that the cutscenes were amazing but in-game graphics weren't all that. They would look so amazing on Xbox and that would create an even more immersive experience than the FF series already is. Gotta keep on dreaming though.. I think they have an exclusive contract with Sony.. although I don't know for how long.. or then again I might be talking outta my arse.

veruca86
03-06-2002, 01:55 PM
I TOTALLY WAITING FOR THE DAY I CAN GET GTA 3 FOR X BOX. THE BEST GAME FOR THE BEST CONSOL, DOESN'T THAT MAKE SENSE? I'D LOVE TO BEAT UP SOME HOOKERS!

GokuX
03-06-2002, 02:07 PM
Originally Posted by THa Ninja Jubai

I would rather see a Capcom vs. MARVEL!!!

I'd like to see em both. U know they'd be great looking with all that memory the Xbox has at its disposal. It could be arcade perfect for the first time on a console. No shrinking sprites to cram em into memory. No jagged edges on the sprites. Ok we need Cap vs SNK because I gotta be able to play as Terry and Ryo and then we need Cap vs Marvel for all of the super wild moves and explosions. 2D is old yes but the Xbox could finally allow them to make it perfectly or the closest to perfection possible.