PDA

View Full Version : Sup Addicts

Krooklyn Punk
02-11-2008, 07:21 AM
wats up guys im new to this site but ive been playing xbox for foe several years now my gamertag is : Krooklyn Punk hit me up for some CoD4 OR Halo3

Nato King
02-11-2008, 08:29 AM
wats up guys im new to this site but ive been playing xbox for foe several years now my gamertag is : Krooklyn Punk hit me up for some CoD4 OR Halo3

Well on behalf of the staff here at Xboxaddict.com we give you a warm welcome to the site. Anything I can do to make your stay better just PM me and I will see what I can do.

Also How did you here about the site. Are you a Faceplate collector if so check out that section of the of the site.

Nato

JackTheWhack
02-11-2008, 08:30 AM
Hey bro! Welcome to the Asylum! Enjoy the stay here.

*Whack*

Krooklyn Punk
02-11-2008, 09:25 AM
Well on behalf of the staff here at Xboxaddict.com we give you a warm welcome to the site. Anything I can do to make your stay better just PM me and I will see what I can do.

Also How did you here about the site. Are you a Faceplate collector if so check out that section of the of the site.

Nato

no im not a faceplate collector........(yet)
but i would like to know where i could BUY a bunch of Blank faceplates for custom and original artwork i do graffiti, anime, and a lot of urban artstyles and i think they would look SICK on a faceplate. when i get home from work ill upload some of my work

Shawn-XBA
02-11-2008, 09:35 AM
Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy your stay!

LINKINPARK8591
02-11-2008, 10:29 AM
Welcome Enjoy the Stay here at the site.

Nato King
02-11-2008, 11:13 AM
no im not a faceplate collector........(yet)
but i would like to know where i could BUY a bunch of Blank faceplates for custom and original artwork i do graffiti, anime, and a lot of urban artstyles and i think they would look SICK on a faceplate. when i get home from work ill upload some of my work

Sounds like a SpaceGhost question I will let him know that you are looking for blank faceplates and he will let you know.

Krooklyn Punk
02-11-2008, 11:32 AM
Sounds like a SpaceGhost question I will let him know that you are looking for blank faceplates and he will let you know.

hey thx alot Nato King that would be awsome thx thx thx thx:):):)

SpaceGhost2K
02-11-2008, 12:34 PM
For a while, I was getting the Pelican TSZ plates from local stores. I could get them anywhere from $4.99 down to $1.99. Those have apparently all dried up.

If you watch eBay, there's a couple of choices there. Tropicana had a promotion where they were giving away faceplates. A lot of people ended up with stacks of plates while they were trying to win other stuff. I've purchased as many as 44 from one guy for two bucks each shipped.

There's also a ton of the Saint's Row plates out there. The Tropicana Twister plates have a texture to them so you can put primer directly onto them, but the Saints Row plates are super smooth and have to be sanded first.

Lastly, there is a guy with some auctions right now for silver Microsoft plates for $.99 each. Catch: They're $5.99 shipping for the first one and $3.99 shipping for additional. Still, that works out to about $5.00 each, which is a good price for first party plates.

I know some people at MS but so far I've only been able to get about ten OEM plates, and that was from someone's personal stash from getting his system repaired, not an official MS outlet, lol.

Krooklyn Punk
02-11-2008, 12:59 PM
For a while, I was getting the Pelican TSZ plates from local stores. I could get them anywhere from $4.99 down to $1.99. Those have apparently all dried up.

If you watch eBay, there's a couple of choices there. Tropicana had a promotion where they were giving away faceplates. A lot of people ended up with stacks of plates while they were trying to win other stuff. I've purchased as many as 44 from one guy for two bucks each shipped.

There's also a ton of the Saint's Row plates out there. The Tropicana Twister plates have a texture to them so you can put primer directly onto them, but the Saints Row plates are super smooth and have to be sanded first.

Lastly, there is a guy with some auctions right now for silver Microsoft plates for $.99 each. Catch: They're $5.99 shipping for the first one and $3.99 shipping for additional. Still, that works out to about $5.00 each, which is a good price for first party plates.

I know some people at MS but so far I've only been able to get about ten OEM plates, and that was from someone's personal stash from getting his system repaired, not an official MS outlet, lol.

damn it looks like its slim pickings with those faceplates, but that auction sounds good ill try that thx alot SpaceGhost2k

Ry
02-11-2008, 03:00 PM
Welcome enjoy teh stay, maybe we can play some H3, I need to start over on EVERYTHING anyway, ****ing xbox....

Nato King
02-11-2008, 03:33 PM
Welcome enjoy teh stay, maybe we can play some H3, I need to start over on EVERYTHING anyway, ****ing xbox....

I would play too. I am pretty good at GH3 not the best but I am trying hard now to see if I can get better at it. so if you see me on and you are playing GH3 just send me an invite.

Krooklyn Punk
02-11-2008, 03:46 PM
i dont play GH3....nothing against it. Its just i really only play games where you can shoot people like halo 3, CoD4...

I have a guitar i dont need to simulate the guitar playing experience ya know
i just play my guitar
but for some reason no one lets me just go outside and throw granades, get headshots, teabag n00bs, and rifle butt mutha fukas i dont know why?!?:whistle:

{i think im a little crazy}

Fargoth
02-11-2008, 04:59 PM
i dont play GH3....nothing against it. Its just i really only play games where you can shoot people like halo 3, CoD4...

I have a guitar i dont need to simulate the guitar playing experience ya know
i just play my guitar
but for some reason no one lets me just go outside and throw granades, get headshots, teabag n00bs, and rifle butt mutha fukas i dont know why?!?:whistle:

{i think im a little crazy}

Welcome to XBA I'm Fargoth the Local Bosmer forget that YOU DIE.

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t103/slikeer/sceneit.jpg

Ninjermy
02-11-2008, 05:00 PM
welcome!

Krooklyn Punk
02-11-2008, 06:39 PM
Welcome to XBA I'm Fargoth the Local Bosmer forget that YOU DIE.

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t103/slikeer/sceneit.jpg

:rofl:lol hahaha lol yea if nothing dies how do you know you win??

but yea local Bosmer got it ill make a mental post-it note right next to "Dont forget to Breathe"