PDA

View Full Version : We are Rock Gods

TheCovenant
02-11-2008, 06:24 PM
A few Friend and I spent 9 hours of a glorious sunday to beat the endless set list on expert. I did drums, Spartan VI Lead Guitar, MatrixMaul Bass, and These two girls on vocals. Sure my fingers are brittle, my back and neck are sore, it hurts to walk on my right leg, but as was forcing my body to play the 58th song, i coudlnt help but feel like i was acheiving something way more awesome than pretending to be a drummer for a pretend band.

For those who aren't in the know, the endless set list available in the Band World Tour mode in RockBand, is a setlist that includes every song that shipped with the game, 58 total. Your status is elevated to "legendary" after completing this task, but i warn you, its mentally, physically, and even emotionally exhausting (failing an 11 minute long song at 98 percent completion does things to your self esteem and sense of hope). Just wanted to share this achievement, and was wondering if anyone has attempted or completed this setlist....on expert :cool:

ll Mista GT ll
02-11-2008, 06:29 PM
Thats so oddd! I got the game yesterday and my cousin and I spent the whole day playing too! :cool: Oh how I love that game.