PDA

View Full Version : Ups Sucks...

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
02-13-2008, 11:34 AM
:mad:As some of you know and for those who don’t know my xbox crapped out again on super bowl Sunday... so i got my free of charge package.. Tuesday the 5th... sent it out to there repair center in McAllen Texas... on the 5th at 530 pm ... in the ups store they sent it out at 7 pm... so .. its been since then and they still haven’t delivered it to the repair center it was supposed to get there Mon!!! .... they lost my packige for about 5 hours on Tuesday they sent it to Louisiana instead of Texas.. oh man .. it gets better they ended up sending it to san Antonio.. where they where able to locate it today at 5am.. then i read my inbox ,Xbox sends me a friendly yet threatening letter/email saying yatta yatta contact us or we will cancel your request to repair.. so i talked to hadji from johny quest for about 35mins trying to explain that he has to update my request .. .. so i did that ..i get on the phone with ups after checking tracking updates online.. ups guy on the phone tells me oh it should be there no later than the 14th ...
I swear the worst service i have ever expirience Next time ill use my own money .. cause wow.. idiots..
There motto is what can Brown do for you... my reply is absolutely nothing... i can also understand why they are brown.. bunch of Sh*T heads i swear... to not know where a package went for 5 hours is so retarded THEY HAVE SCANNERS... IDIOTS..!! :argue1:
sorry guys needed to vent.. you’d be pissed too..

SmartarseV2
02-13-2008, 03:21 PM
you’d be pissed too..

Friggin' rights I would be. Hopefully they smarten up a bit.

Bakeman
02-13-2008, 04:32 PM
:mad:As some of you know and for those who don’t know my xbox crapped out again on super bowl Sunday... so i got my free of charge package.. Tuesday the 5th... sent it out to there repair center in McAllen Texas... on the 5th at 530 pm ... in the ups store they sent it out at 7 pm... so .. its been since then and they still haven’t delivered it to the repair center it was supposed to get there Mon!!! .... they lost my packige for about 5 hours on Tuesday they sent it to Louisiana instead of Texas.. oh man .. it gets better they ended up sending it to san Antonio.. where they where able to locate it today at 5am.. then i read my inbox ,Xbox sends me a friendly yet threatening letter/email saying yatta yatta contact us or we will cancel your request to repair.. so i talked to hadji from johny quest for about 35mins trying to explain that he has to update my request .. .. so i did that ..i get on the phone with ups after checking tracking updates online.. ups guy on the phone tells me oh it should be there no later than the 14th ...
I swear the worst service i have ever expirience Next time ill use my own money .. cause wow.. idiots..
There motto is what can Brown do for you... my reply is absolutely nothing... i can also understand why they are brown.. bunch of Sh*T heads i swear... to not know where a package went for 5 hours is so retarded THEY HAVE SCANNERS... IDIOTS..!! :argue1:
sorry guys needed to vent.. you’d be pissed too..

Dude that sucks.. I'm sorry you are having to deal with that. I hope you get an xbox back soon.

I had a friend that worked at UPS, loading and unloading trucks.... After the stuff he told me, I'm surprised we don't have more issues with sending stuff then we already do.

Ainokeatoo
02-13-2008, 04:47 PM
FEDEX 4 7h3 w1n

Not Pink
02-13-2008, 06:51 PM
My friend Tyler had a problem that falls into
the same category as this.
He was one of the wonderful people to
recieve the red ring of doom.
He sent his 360 in only to wait for what
seemed to be an eternity.
Then once he recieved his brand new 360
(not a fixed one) he was, yet again, one
of the wonderful people to recieve the
red ring of doom.
Lame.

...so i talked to hadji from johny quest for about 35mins trying to explain that he has to update my request...

I literally laughed out loud.

JarkMan
02-13-2008, 07:11 PM
yah when my xbox crapped out the first time i sent it in. it made it to the repair center but then it just stayed there for about 4 weeks so im like wtf i call microsoft and i cant get through the thick headed durka guy so i gave up and then my moms calls them and begins to cuss the out and finally we go them to send us brand new xbox 360 so frustrating i know what ur feeling

CrazyCougar
02-13-2008, 07:27 PM
Sorry to hear of your troubles Brooklyn. You are correct in saying that the package should have been delivered on Monday. Dropping the package off on Tuesday at 7 PM EST, would make it available for shipping the next day. So Thursday, Friday, (weekend doesnt count as a day), and then Monday would be delivery day.

Now, I assume you were tracking the package. Keep in mind that packages will never go straight from point A to point B. They must be routed through hubs and then rerouted according to zip. For the Fedex defender, they do the same thing, so FedEx is no better or worse than UPS.

Now what happens is with 3 Day Select packages, they get lost on a ground trailer. Then end up showing up at another hub to be re-routed. Unfortunately, your package sounds like a fate of being loaded into a ground trailer, but then getting re-distributed to another ground trailer. Hopefully they get it there soon. MS cant hold you liable at all as the pickup date is all that you need as proof.

Conchord
02-13-2008, 10:06 PM
This is why I use pidgeons.

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
02-14-2008, 02:40 PM
Well just to update everyone its in the repair center, however ... it sais it arrived there, at 5 am 2/14 they
sent
it out for delivery at 730 am :huh: 2/14
now I am 100% sure .. that i will recieve my xbox broken... probably worst than it was before... because in 2 and half hours is not enough time to evaluate if i need a new xbox... 2ndly ... im pretty sure my xbox got messed up on the way, there.. .. and they saw the damages and said no hell!! no... so... there u go... anyways thanks for the reply's guys... but im not getting my hopes up... :mad: BUT I SWEAR I WILL GET MY XBOX FIXED EVEN IF I HAVE TO GO THERE MYSELF AND FORCE THEM TOO.. !!! :mad:

Conchord
02-14-2008, 02:42 PM
Wouldn't it be funny if they sent you a PS3 back? LMAO.

CrazyCougar
02-14-2008, 02:43 PM
If it was damaged, you'll end up getting a whole different system in return. Heck, you'll probably have a completely different system returned to you regardless. The 3 consoles I sent in, not one of them came back. I got 3 different consoles in return, all newer thankfully.

Conchord
02-14-2008, 02:45 PM
Are the MS people all on acid?

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
02-14-2008, 03:02 PM
If it was damaged, you'll end up getting a whole different system in return. Heck, you'll probably have a completely different system returned to you regardless. The 3 consoles I sent in, not one of them came back. I got 3 different consoles in return, all newer thankfully.

yeah this isnt my orignal xbox either.. i think they just send u a old refurbished one just, to make it faster on us... .. if i got a ps3 id do to that what i did to the first one i got a year ago .. sell it on ebay... .. lol
but no... i dont know whats going on.. honestly i gotta give a call to xbox when i get out of work and take my girl out and all that s**t u do on v-day lol anyways... the thing that kills me is i wanna play devil may cry badly if this would of happen in january i wouldnt care.. at all... anyways we'll see what happens.

Ainokeatoo
02-14-2008, 03:47 PM
Wouldn't it be funny if they sent you a PS3 back? LMAO.

Or, a ps3 box filled with notebooks, I read about it once, some lady bought a brand new ps3 for her son and instead of a console being in there, it was a bunch of notebooks. The son thought it was a joke and laughed, the mom got pissed, LMAO.

Conchord
02-14-2008, 04:36 PM
I would LMAO and keep the notebooks. I've got things to write, after all.

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
02-15-2008, 10:05 AM
Or, a ps3 box filled with notebooks, I read about it once, some lady bought a brand new ps3 for her son and instead of a console being in there, it was a bunch of notebooks. The son thought it was a joke and laughed, the mom got pissed, LMAO.

lol wow that has to suck..!!..., ok gave a call they still havnt sent it out .. they said its still being evaluated.. and i called ups... they said its there.. and they still havnt sent it back so .. now im a bit more confident in the fact i will .. recieve.. my xbox... well..

killerscott
02-15-2008, 02:57 PM
I had a friend who ordered a 360 and UPS delivered it to the wrong house.

Conchord
02-15-2008, 04:05 PM
Micosoft-owned. As usual.

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
02-17-2008, 01:51 PM
"Xbox 360 Failure Rates Top 16 Percent",, LOL its nice to know .. im not alone yeah its getting crazy.., they gotta allow the option to upgrade your box to a newer version after, so many.. failures.. by the way .. they're still fixing it..!!! you know they're not fixing it right guys... they're probably playing hacky sack .. with my box... BASTARDS... :watchout:
the suffering continues...ITS MIND NUMBING REALLY...:nightmare

WynnFire
02-22-2008, 02:33 AM
yeah, UPS sucks. Everything I have delivered to my house is at least one day late. Fedex is usually 1-2 days early.

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
02-22-2008, 08:24 AM
yeah, UPS sucks. Everything I have delivered to my house is at least one day late. Fedex is usually 1-2 days early.

First off.., let me begin by saying-------
:DI got my xbox back!!!!!!!!!!:hump:

but yeah I guess xbox repair center felt the same way towards UPS..., because they sent it FED-EX... lol ...
the bottom line is i got my xbox back.. and now i can play devil may cry... thanks guys for all your support ... though ...
:cool::cheers:

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
02-29-2008, 02:58 PM
First off.., let me begin by saying-------
:DI got my xbox back!!!!!!!!!!:hump:

but yeah I guess xbox repair center felt the same way towards UPS..., because they sent it FED-EX... lol ...
the bottom line is i got my xbox back.. and now i can play devil may cry... thanks guys for all your support ... though ...
:cool::cheers:

spoke too soon!!!!

FromHell440
03-02-2008, 06:36 PM
I had a friend who ordered a 360 and UPS delivered it to the wrong house.

I was wondering where that FREE 360 my friend has came from. :cool:

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
03-03-2008, 08:25 AM
I was wondering where that FREE 360 my friend has came from. :cool:

Hey Hell, sorry i didnt respond sooner.. i was away this weekend.., anyways i sent a 2nd email to thie costumer care people same stupid letter.. again... still dont have the box to send it out... oh before u asked if i said anything to them to make them think i broke it.. No not at all, word for word, what i said to them is this... i recieved my xbox from being repaired last thurs at the time it was weds of the following week.., i said to him i was playing early morning shut it off to eat brakefast came back to play about a hour and a half later...
After i said all that to him...
the dude blantly said YOU MUST OF BROKEN IT IT WAS JUST REPAIRED, IM SORRY IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU BROKE IT... i said to the guy what the hell is your problem, why would i brake something i just recieved back he asked well what game where you using and i said devil may cry, a 3 day old game... The guy goes on to say well your game might be damaged I said to him you want me to include the game, with the powercord. i told him ill send u all my games.
and you can see for yourself but i want a guarantee that ill get everything back.. He goes well i dont know if we can send a box.., i said to him at this point i got pretty jumpy on him MY NEXT WORDS WHERE i have warranty that sais you have to fix it.. and he goes oh ... well then we'll send you a overnight box so we can evaluate it, but if its discovered that you damaged it then, we wont fix it i go i dont care what u discover i have a warranty that sais we fully cover you guys ill include a copy of that inside the box, so if you dont fix it. I'll know my nex step.. and he gave me the ref number all that crap... I STILL DONT HAVE THE BOX... :bang: i hate microsoft man..., i know you guys are gonna flame me but i stood in line 2wice to get the xboxés to get the halo's i played gears just about everday sucks man, this company is going to the **** house fast...

FromHell440
03-03-2008, 02:07 PM
If they keep this up many of their customers are going to be going over to the Playstation 3 side.

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
03-03-2008, 02:39 PM
If they keep this up many of their customers are going to be going over to the Playstation 3 side.

probably, ... but playstation- is like trading one evil for another... ill just see what plays out today hopefully they sent me the box ... and i can start this journey.. :bang::bang::bang:

Conchord
03-03-2008, 06:42 PM
Sell all your possessions and go to India for a year.

Not White
03-03-2008, 09:42 PM
Well when i tried to send my xbox in for repair i called ups to come pick it up. And i day later Fedex came by and my dad gave it to them thinking thats what they were there for. When actually they were there to pick up something for my dad's business. I never knew about it until a week later when we got a call from a company saying we had shipped them an xbox. So it ended up in North Carolina, and it took Fedex two weeks to get it back to me. And after that i went to a ups store myself and gave it to them. And they actually did a really good job shipping and deliverying my xbox.

FromHell440
03-04-2008, 06:48 AM
Any product's box that I receive via UPS looks like it just came back from fighting in Iraq.

The boxes are always banged up like the play soccer with them at UPS. Luckily none of the contents were damaged though.

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
03-04-2008, 07:56 AM
Sell all your possessions and go to India for a year.

lol and seek revenge...:rofl:

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
03-04-2008, 08:01 AM
Well when i tried to send my xbox in for repair i called ups to come pick it up. And i day later Fedex came by and my dad gave it to them thinking thats what they were there for. When actually they were there to pick up something for my dad's business. I never knew about it until a week later when we got a call from a company saying we had shipped them an xbox. So it ended up in North Carolina, and it took Fedex two weeks to get it back to me. And after that i went to a ups store myself and gave it to them. And they actually did a really good job shipping and deliverying my xbox.

with me its been twice..., my first awful experience with Mr. ups was when i sent my brother in Iraq a care package, and the completely lost it and it had a psp, ipod preloaded with songs, magazines, psp games, you know a bunch of stuff and they claim they "lost it". I spoke to a friend of mine who supervises in a local ups warehouse, and he said to me that got stolen and the funny thing is how the hell, did whoever stole what was in it know cause i had that in a box and the box inside a box ... so yeah, ups only paid half of what was there even though i paid for the travel insurance.. and last month ups lost my box... jerks.... !

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
03-04-2008, 08:04 AM
Any product's box that I receive via UPS looks like it just came back from fighting in Iraq.

The boxes are always banged up like the play soccer with them at UPS. Luckily none of the contents were damaged though.

You know why, because when u load the package through air plane freight, or ground trailers, they do the same procedures, which is to "wall" basically create a wall after wall of packages, at the same time playing tetres to create a decent wall.. so guess what? if they put ur package on the bottom its gonna be completely squashed... great right

BY THE WAY... Guys, the promise "övernight" delivery of my box to send my xbox yet to arrive, i called yesterday the guy said it would "DEF" be there today 3/4/08 lol this is funny now.., but I'm alright now guys i borrowed a Playstation 3 from my brothers house and now im playing GOD OF WAR 2... Go Sony!!! lol

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
03-10-2008, 11:55 AM
India’s Xbox 360 Boss Quits Microsoft

lol this is messed up by my part, but.. good ol freedom of speach...allows me to make this comment... but

can the new boss, give jobs to those who can speak the required languages clearly .. apposed to those who you cant even guess what the hell there saying... just a suggestion oh well.. ;)