PDA

View Full Version : Halo 2?

goingwreckless
03-05-2002, 08:57 PM
hi i just heard there making Halo 2 and it was going to be different with more aliens more army vehicles and weapons different levels. If you know anymore about this topic let me know i also heard they have a new person besides master chief.

xboxgamer142
03-06-2002, 10:13 AM
Wow! They actually decided to make Halo 2. Probably cause the game was so successful and it won so many awards. All the new features are going to be better. I hope they include something similar to Training Missions or Bonus Missions, apart from the main Campaign Mode.

ProGamer
03-06-2002, 03:20 PM
Halo developers have announced there are no plans as of yet to build a Halo sequel. "As of yet" being the key words. With such a following I don't see how they have a choice not to.

Huckleberry
03-06-2002, 05:38 PM
i say pe because i think it will be the definitive rpg for the xbox...at least until the star wars one hits the shelf...and because there are no solid plans for what halo 2 will consist of

scavenger
03-07-2002, 09:05 AM
Bungie is slow as Blizzard..
so be prepare for seeing alot of snow before they release Halo II.

They take the time for making bugfree games cause they want to keep their reputation..so im patient and i agree with that.

About 3 years making Halo ? i dont know if their plan was changed while the code process was started (Pc or Xbox version, even if they both use dx, code is different) But i think and i hope Bungie will not release a fast made game only for satisfying Halo enthousiasts..cause a good game needs a lot of time and Halo 2 MUST be GOOD as the first.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

My english is horrible. Sorry.

Cottrau
03-07-2002, 01:46 PM
Halo 2 won't be out for at least this time next year.

xbox own$ j00.

andylauck
03-07-2002, 06:02 PM
I have owned many first person shooting games in my day including Halo. I think Halo had a great storyline, graphics, and was made for the perfect system. I think the developers have to make a sequel to this game otherwise they would be losing out on alot of money.:eek:

Travis
03-07-2002, 06:51 PM
I cannot wait for halo 2 to come out. I loved the first halo and in my opinion, it is the best game ever. If halo 2 comes out I'll be one of the first in line for it. But i was wondering if there are gonna be any bots in the multiplayer mode of halo 2. Thats one thing halo lacked. That and it needs more weapons. Anyone who knows if either of these will be added to halo 2 please respond.

Xbox Masta 4
03-07-2002, 07:07 PM
DOES ANYONE have any Websites or If they do just post or give me a message. THANKS!

-WorldSpawn-
03-08-2002, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by Travis
I cannot wait for halo 2 to come out. I loved the first halo and in my opinion, it is the best game ever. If halo 2 comes out I'll be one of the first in line for it. But i was wondering if there are gonna be any bots in the multiplayer mode of halo 2. Thats one thing halo lacked. That and it needs more weapons. Anyone who knows if either of these will be added to halo 2 please respond.

Multiplayer is the one thing they must improve on if they make Halo 2... or don't bother. They need to include online play, bots, and more vehicle-enabled maps. Once you finish the story mode (don't take all that long) all that's left if multi-player... Plz make it kick some butt!!

deuces2k
03-08-2002, 08:58 AM
Hmm, wouldn't Bungie work on finishing the PC port of Halo first before starting on Halo 2?? (that is assuming that there will be a PC port).

Nonetheless i'd welcome the sequel... there's always room for improvement even though it's one of the best xbox games available!! (totally agree with the more vehicle enabled multiplayered levels)