PDA

View Full Version : Inside Drive

Goude
03-05-2002, 09:03 PM
I want to know what people think about this year's game and what should be added to next year's version.

Personally I think this year was solid but it would have been great if there would have been at least some kind of off court extras. Next year should include a franchise, create-a-player and the other options that make games great.

Tell me what you think.

Dub
03-07-2002, 09:00 AM
I agree. They must have the "extras" for next years version. Also, they need to make a few tweaks in the gameplay.

- Improve the steal function. It is not good right now.
- It's too easy to block shots.
- Some players seem to be able to stoke the 3 even when you have the turbo held down and they're leaning forward. It should be a lower percentage shot than if your feet were set. We have a season going and my friend uses the Mavs and all he does is shoot 3's with Nash and Nowitski. The FG% need to be more realistic.
- At halftime and at the end of the game, when it shows the team stats, it shows the field goals, 23-50, but it never shows the FG%. This isn't a big deal, but it bothers me for some reason.

I still think that ID is better than 2K2 though. 2K2 for X-Box looks and plays the same as the Dreamcast version.