tomdeafgermany
02-18-2008, 01:41 PM
hello de

tinytoonsbuster
02-18-2008, 02:06 PM
hmm... i don't get it? =p

Shawn-XBA
02-18-2008, 02:25 PM
Welcome to the site Tom, looking forward to seeing your collection.

Nato King
02-18-2008, 04:05 PM
hmm... i don't get it? =p

I think his english is not the best but just waiting to see his collection is all the worth it. Pictures speak a 1000 words.

JakofallAces
02-18-2008, 04:18 PM
Ya deaf germans back yay and your awesome collection and display cases are back also ya glad to see you again

SpaceGhost2K
02-18-2008, 05:45 PM
Hey Tom :)

Everybody, this is Tom, aka DeafGermany1969 among other online names. For those who don't know him, he is the one with the kickass display cases, which I covet as much as his colelction.

gh0st_r1der
02-18-2008, 06:01 PM
yaaaawn

Ry
02-18-2008, 06:03 PM
welcome, glad yu joined

JakofallAces
02-18-2008, 07:45 PM
Also glad you rejoined and cant wait to see the improvements since you were last here, i personally want to say i am sorry for anything i have said about you and i hope we dont let the past interrupt the future cya deafgerman.

Nato King
02-19-2008, 12:06 AM
hello dear all xboxaddict! :cheers:
i have now new member for xboxaddict.com
i live from west-germany.
soon i send new picture over offical collector xbox 360 faceplates.

your thomas :)

Let me type what he really wanted to say.

Hello All members of Xboxaddict:cheers:
I have now become a new member here at Xboxaddict.com
I am from West-Germany
I will soon send new pictures and post them in the offical collectors xbox 360 faceplate fourms.

Your friend Thomas.
PS. I am Sorry gh0st_r1der for what I said too you. I think you are a great guy.(sorry I had to add that last part maybe he was thinking it.)

gameking28
02-19-2008, 03:42 AM
That is a killer display case.
Welcome to the site Tom!

SamSmith
02-19-2008, 09:51 AM
Welcome man, your English is certainly better than my German :P

tomdeafgermany
02-19-2008, 11:39 AM
i say: fir

Nato King
02-19-2008, 11:54 AM
i say: first at March lot insert my pictures of xbox 360 faceplates :yikes:

Nato King's interpretation of Tomdeafgermany

I would like to say on the First of March I will insert my pictures of my xbox 360 faceplate collection :yikes:

SpaceGhost2K
02-19-2008, 12:03 PM
Nato King's interpretation of Tomdeafgermany

I would like to say on the First of March I will insert my pictures of my xbox 360 faceplate collection :yikes:

I have some of his pics, like the one in his avatar, but I'm interesed to see which pics he puts up.

gh0st_r1der
02-19-2008, 01:27 PM
... PS. I am Sorry gh0st_r1der for what I said too you ...
Hold on here. I don't need anybody else to talk instead of me.
I didn't call other people names. I wasn't the one that started bragging about collections and measuring who has most - i.e. I didn't show off, he did.
He owns appology to me, Space and I guess alot more people for the words he wrote. Maners are maners, gotta learn those first, the language comes next. I'm not american either but learned the words for the proper communication.
:cool:

FatBox
02-19-2008, 01:33 PM
I love faxeplates!

JakofallAces
02-19-2008, 03:45 PM
Hold on here. I don't need anybody else to talk instead of me.
I didn't call other people names. I wasn't the one that started bragging about collections and measuring who has most - i.e. I didn't show off, he did.
He owns appology to me, Space and I guess alot more people for the words he wrote. Maners are maners, gotta learn those first, the language comes next. I'm not american either but learned the words for the proper communication.

Go ghost_rider even though i am fairly certain that i have no idea what your saying, also are we ever going to see you collection could you at least make it a avatar to entice us, sorry but i am sick of waiting for your godly collection. Please hurry and post it

gameking28
02-19-2008, 05:11 PM
...I'm not american either but learned the words for the proper communication.

I think you mis-understood Nato's post though. He wasn't apologizing for you, he was putting words into Tom's mouth to apologize to you.
Either way, the past is the past. Look at Buster and I - We were battling it out less than a month ago and these days we joke about it (see his sig). ;)
There's obviously a language issue and I think that may be why there was some tension between you guys before - its not my fight so I don't know. But we all have something in common here - an unnatural (and borderline psychotic) love of faceplates. So why don't we let sleeping dogs lie on this one and start fresh with Tom? :cheers:

JakofallAces
02-19-2008, 05:20 PM
I think you mis-understood Nato's post though. He wasn't apologizing for you, he was putting words into Tom's mouth to apologize to you.
Either way, the past is the past. Look at Buster and I - We were battling it out less than a month ago and these days we joke about it (see his sig). ;)
There's obviously a language issue and I think that may be why there was some tension between you guys before - its not my fight so I don't know. But we all have something in common here - an unnatural (and borderline psychotic) love of faceplates. So why don't we let sleeping dogs lie on this one and start fresh with Tom? :cheers:

afraid to get into the fight because you'd think you'd lose i see your angle and you make an exceallent point ghost he could have said "you sell faxeplates horrible i dont like you all". When he meant "i dont like the way you all sell faceplates and i like you all". Its all about the language barrier. I cant write latin for **** but i still do it and the word order is crap but oh well we all cant use foreign languages perfectly. I cant speak english for crap once you met me.:confused:

SpaceGhost2K
02-19-2008, 05:20 PM
Group hug, no tongues, yadda yadda.

:D

Variation-XBA
02-20-2008, 02:34 AM
no tongues

Screw that then, Im outa here

tomdeafgermany
02-20-2008, 09:38 AM
sorry,i can not good for english for speak and write of 50%. yes full germany 100%. you are understand? i hope.
best wishes thomas from germany

tomdeafgermany
02-20-2008, 09:47 AM
hello!
sorry,i can not good for english speak and write 50%. :bang: yes full german 100%. you are understand? i hope.
best wishes thoams from germany:whistle:

gameking28
02-20-2008, 01:17 PM
You seem to have the vocabulary, but you're not quite there with the grammar and conjugation. It's good enough though - I haven't had any trouble understanding your posts.
You're doing a lot better than I would be if I were trying to speak German. :D

Nato King
02-20-2008, 01:29 PM
You're doing a lot better than I would be if I were trying to speak German. :D

Yeah he is doing much better than I would be doing german. I can't wait to see his pictures. The wait is killing me.

JakofallAces
02-20-2008, 03:07 PM
Yeah he is doing much bette than I would be doing german. I can't wait to see his pictures. The wait is killing me.

same with me, i think Deaf germans spelling is better than yours Nato

Nato King
02-20-2008, 03:48 PM
same with me, i think Deaf germans spelling is better than yours Nato

lol I know I was checking that out. I will give him rep for that.:hail:

ChRoNiK120
02-20-2008, 03:57 PM
yea my spelling is prob the worst outa all u guys ;););)

Nato King
03-02-2008, 09:00 PM
Hey Tom

I am not trying to rush you because I know you must be busying but We are all still waiting for your pictures of you collection. Can't wait to see it.

Well let me get back to my look out point. Have to keep an eye out for when the pictures come.