PDA

View Full Version : I told you so!!!!!!!!!!!

Rock2
03-05-2002, 09:40 PM
What I want to know is how many of you that have an xbox have talked someone that hated the xbox or someone that didn't like the xbox into buying an xbox later on to find out that they love their xbox or even go as far as saying that they like their xbox better than ps2 or gamecube. I've talked several people into doing that exact same thing and they thank me for it. Please tell me of an experience you've had like that if you've done that type of thing.

zeek39
03-05-2002, 09:47 PM
I won my xbox from taco-bell and my friend had a ps2 and I told him how much better the xbox is and he would not ever admitt it. Once he heard bout RAW and Project Ego for xbox he immediately bought an xbox and his ps2 is now very very dusty... he is sorry he ever doubted my advice :) :) :) :) :) :)

Highlite23
03-05-2002, 09:54 PM
My story is a trickle down effect. I have 5 really close freinds, 4 of the 5 owned PS2's. The 4th was a DC owner like myself who wasn't sure what to do.

My self and and #4 decided on the XBOX together, got the same day bought the same games and system links for Halo.

All of us would usually get together at least 2 to 3 times a month just to play games.

Shortly after we bought our XBOX's we had our 1st get together, and to my joy, each meeting after that a new XBOX owner emerged, having traded in there PS2's.

Now all is good in our world, we all own XBOX's and have a ton of fun, and when one of the nay-sayers sits there and makes a comment about how much they love their XBOX, the 2 of us instictlly chime in........"I TOLD YOU SO"

Bakeman
03-05-2002, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by zeek39
I won my xbox from taco-bell and my friend had a ps2 and I told him how much better the xbox is and he would not ever admitt it. Once he heard bout RAW and Project Ego for xbox he immediately bought an xbox and his ps2 is now very very dusty... he is sorry he ever doubted my advice :) :) :) :) :) :)

GAH! You won one!!!

I had 21 tickets at one of the Taco Bells in my town here.
I had 2 tickets at another location here in my town.

I only found out about a week before it was over. And I ate there every single day for that week.

Of course I didn't win it :( I bought my system about a month and a half ago.

zeek39
03-05-2002, 10:57 PM
hehe I only ate one meal at taco bell and I won an xbox ... hehe I know people like you bake man who ate there everyday lol lol but I just go in once and I win :) :) :) :) :)

Bakeman
03-05-2002, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by zeek39
hehe I only ate one meal at taco bell and I won an xbox ... hehe I know people like you bake man who ate there everyday lol lol but I just go in once and I win :) :) :) :) :)

GAH! no offense but YOU SUCK :) lol

Well congrats on the Xbox anyways.. I wouldn't be so bitter if I won one :) lol

Ahh all is good, I got to eat out instead of home made stuff.. and I have the box now.. so no biggy ...

Storm
03-05-2002, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by Rock2
What I want to know is how many of you that have an xbox have talked someone that hated the xbox or someone that didn't like the xbox into buying an xbox later on to find out that they love their xbox or even go as far as saying that they like their xbox better than ps2 or gamecube. I've talked several people into doing that exact same thing and they thank me for it. Please tell me of an experience you've had like that if you've done that type of thing.

:p Are you talking about me? I still like my PS2 !! :p