PDA

View Full Version : Casual gamer needs game ideas

KatamariKutie
02-20-2008, 08:14 PM
Sorry if I am starting this in the wrong section...

I am a casual gamer. We (my son) got a 360 for xmas and I love it. One of my favorite games on the ps2 was Prince of Persia: Sands of Time - are there any games that you might reccomend that are similar?

I liked that it had a story that was interesting, lots of little "puzzle" sort of things and a little action. I'm not interested in games where I have to cast spells and changes weapons and things like that all the time.

Thanks!

Fargoth
02-20-2008, 11:01 PM
Sorry if I am starting this in the wrong section...

I am a casual gamer. We (my son) got a 360 for xmas and I love it. One of my favorite games on the ps2 was Prince of Persia: Sands of Time - are there any games that you might reccomend that are similar?

I liked that it had a story that was interesting, lots of little "puzzle" sort of things and a little action. I'm not interested in games where I have to cast spells and changes weapons and things like that all the time.

Thanks!

The perfect game for you is Assassin's Creed great game and its a big improvment off Prince of Persia I think your going to like it enjoy.

Steeps5
02-21-2008, 09:58 AM
i would agree that Assassin's Creed would be a good game to try. You might want to try splinter cell: double agent but that game is modern day with many weapons so i dont know if youll like it.

Shawn-XBA
02-21-2008, 02:09 PM
I agree with Assassin's Creed, great game. Another game that you may want to look at is Kameo.

KatamariKutie
02-21-2008, 04:24 PM
Thanks! I'll give it a try and report back :)

Fargoth
02-21-2008, 04:49 PM
Thanks! I'll give it a try and report back :)

I love your avatar :D

ChRoNiK120
02-21-2008, 06:04 PM
yea i thnk a good game would be is... maybe crackdown... i dunno. its very chill. like u can just do what u want when u want to. maybe someone else can say sometin about it...

KatamariKutie
02-21-2008, 06:21 PM
I love your avatar :D

Its a shirt I have, actually :)

Ry
02-21-2008, 07:02 PM
If you'r buying assassains creed, hit me up, I lost all my game saves, dont wanna play all threw it agian, in perfect cond.

MXracer721
02-22-2008, 06:30 PM
Assassin's Creed and Crackdown are great recommendations. I have Assassin's and love it, worth the money because it takes awhile to beat. I haven't played the full version of Crackdown but I had a blast playing the demo.

Ry
02-22-2008, 06:31 PM
Crackdown is very fun, I should play it again, very fun game, just no Co-op for both of them, Crackdown has online co-op.

KatamariKutie
02-28-2008, 03:59 PM
Okay so I sprained my ankle Sunday and I've been in my room for 3 days with my foot up. I've been playing Kameo. (SpaceGhost2k kicked me his copy to borrow) And so far I love it. I got frustrated at first because I'm used to using x y a b etc, to punch and kick and right in the middle of my "fighting" i'd change into something else. LOL But I am loving the game so thanks to those who reccomended it. Maybe I will get to try Assassin's Creed after it comes down a bit in price. (I'm cheap)

Bengal Chris
02-28-2008, 04:25 PM
I own Kameo but I found it boring. Dunno why, I mean the gameplay was cool for it to be a launch title. But I recommend Assassins Creed and Devil may Cry 4.

AzsJuggler
03-12-2008, 09:06 AM
I too am a HUGE fan of the Prince of Persia games. Definitely one of the best series for PS2. And like everyone here says, Assassin's Creed is the way to go...it's made by the peeps that did PoP too!
It takes some getting used to, but it's not hard at all once you get a few good kill moves down. It's more similar to the last two PoP's, less like the first one, but it still has the awesome acrobatic manuevers that all their games have had in the past.