PDA

View Full Version : I hate MIcrosoft..

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
02-28-2008, 08:10 AM
I f**k*ng hate microsoft... ... I hav'nt had my xbox for a week... and it already gave me 4 rings.. i just sent this out a month ago got it back last thurs.. and it gave me the 4 rings of death yesterday .... this is some bull****.. i cant believe.. this *******s.. GUYS the reason why im pissed is this will be the 4th time it craps out on me .. im not even upset that it craps out on me again .. its in the lenth of time it craped out on me.. that makes me soooo damn upset... so upset that if my next one doesnt work im done with xbox.. ill buy a wii or something.. but i cant take there ****ty service... anymore .. its bull we shouldnt be treated like this.. oh and you should of herd... the freaking idiot on the phone acting like its my fault i honestly said to him yeah i wasted 400 dollars on a system only to brake it... you dip ****.. they dont know ****... xbox is american made but the help lines are in south india thats some bull****.. a 3rd world country is handeling what happens to our xboxes...

SamSmith
02-28-2008, 10:54 AM
While there is a major gap between rich and poor in India, It's got - what must be - the worlds most booming economy at the moment ;D

Slowride
02-28-2008, 11:00 AM
Don't focus you're contention at India. We have a global economy...you need to get use to that.

I agree however that 4 times is bs. Me on the other hand have had mine for a year and no problems so far....*fingers crossed*

FromHell440
02-28-2008, 11:05 AM
Don't focus you're contention at India. We have a global economy...you need to get use to that.

I agree however that 4 times is bs. Me on the other hand have had mine for a year and no problems so far....*fingers crossed*

Very true, but most of the time the people that you get on the line speak broken english and thus overtalk you more than they actually help you.

They read scripts instead of listening, comprehending and responding to what is being told to them. I don't think people have a problem with one's nationality as much as they have a problem with people of other nationalities that can't communicate properly with 95% of the customers.

Using the "global economy" line to make-up for bad customer service is just as dumb as blaming the customer for your console's failures. Let's not play victim politics here, they have a job to do; being indian doesn't excuse you from doing it correctly.

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
02-28-2008, 11:35 AM
Very true, but most of the time the people that you get on the line speak broken english and thus overtalk you more than they actually help you.

They read scripts instead of listening, comprehending and responding to what is being told to them. I don't think people have a problem with one's nationality as much as they have a problem with people of other nationalities that can't communicate properly with 95% of the customers.

Using the "global economy" line to make-up for bad customer service is just as dumb as blaming the customer for your console's failures. Let's not play victim politics here, they have a job to do; being Indian doesn't excuse you from doing it correctly.

Thank you for seeing it my way.. i got nothing against over sea hiring, but how impossible is it to communicate with this people... on the phone.. and don’t point your fingers at me like you wouldn’t feel the same as me.., if you where being told by a freaking idiot who cant understand your situation and all he's following is some pamphlet, saying this crap about me being at fault ... i told this guy i just received it last thurs and it gave me four rings weds on the 6th day of being here... he totally didn’t even care about.. that... he jumped into saying sounds like i tampered with it... i felt like going right through the phone and beating the **** out of him... and don’t worry im not taking it all completely out on the poor idiot i called Microsoft repair center and gave them a piece of my mind.. and BTW, the only reason why i mentioned south india is because thats where he told me he was from.. his accent is from there .. and he admit it... so dont come at me with some racial bull****... im hispanic/italian.. and racist towards no one i hate everyone equaly..

FromHell440
02-28-2008, 11:43 AM
I've actually spoken with foreign employees that don't speak english fluently and they always try to overtalk you with those scripts they are reading rather than listening to what you're telling them.

I can't stand that ****. Hopefully they will give you a little something extra for your troubles, because four times is ridiculous.

Not Green
02-28-2008, 01:09 PM
Listen, if you don't want to talk to foreign employees then you probably shouldn't call any kind of customer service, ever. They're just trying to do their jobs...

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
02-28-2008, 01:56 PM
I've actually spoken with foreign employees that don't speak english fluently and they always try to overtalk you with those scripts they are reading rather than listening to what you're telling them.

I can't stand that ****. Hopefully they will give you a little something extra for your troubles, because four times is ridiculous.

You know what man i dont even, want anything extra i just want them to do there job, and fix my meachine., as for the comment above me about not calling there trying to do there job.., we understand they are trying to do there job but there job is to listen and assess the situation to best help the costumer.. That is why its called costumer care ... now... the person i spoke to had no idea what i was talking about even whent as far as to say i tampered with it couldnt understand the fact that my xbox had less than 7 days with me from repair i bounced from him to a supervisor who knew even less english than the guy i was originaly talking to... i pay 400 dollars when i bought this thing and countless ammount of money., over the years... wasted on games, assessories, xbl points. stood on lines to be the first to have the original and the 2nd.... I am Loyal i was even here on this site with maximus and ninja scroll two of the first people on this site and talked about xbox under the name batman46st... so im loyal... and a addict... the **** that pisses me off as the way we the buyers/ consumers are being treated instead of fighting me you should be pissed about the fact that, im being treated like this because you know what its gonna happen to you or someone you know or someone else in here... so what ever get mad at me... cause you wont understand till it happens to you .. 4 times, 1 in less than a week **** dat, its bull.. .man..

Not Green
02-28-2008, 02:02 PM
Listen no one is against you at this we have just kinda got off topic of your box getting red ring again. We have moved to over sea employees. I guarantee everyone here agrees with you that no one deserves this but what are we going to do about it? No one is arguing with you about the fact that this is not fair. We are saying that is wrong to get mad at someone for the way they speak when all they are trying to do is support their family and live their life, even if they don't speak correct english.

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
02-28-2008, 02:24 PM
Listen no one is against you at this we have just kinda got off topic of your box getting red ring again. We have moved to over sea employees. I guarantee everyone here agrees with you that no one deserves this but what are we going to do about it? No one is arguing with you about the fact that this is not fair. We are saying that is wrong to get mad at someone for the way they speak when all they are trying to do is support their family and live their life, even if they don't speak correct english.

yeah i understand that, but they cant do there jobs.. it doesn’t help anyone.. if they cant do there jobs. See im all forward helping and employing the less fortunate, my anger really is directed towards Microsoft not the employee .. its there program, train them better you know your team is only as good as the leaders running it in this case microsoft it pissess me off he's bill gates a billionaire without a care in the world mean while we suffer, with crappy machinery that gets recycled to us all here...

but yeah i got nothing against other countries helping or training the less fortunate.. my beef is with Microsoft... not even xbox ... im going after the people that write the checks.

FromHell440
02-28-2008, 02:28 PM
Listen, if you don't want to talk to foreign employees then you probably shouldn't call any kind of customer service, ever. They're just trying to do their jobs...

What an overly histrionic, radical statement based on absolutely no facts. I never said I don't want to speak with foreign employees. Learn to comprehend. My statement dealt specifically with those people whom are "unable" to help English-speaking customers due to not being able to understand English themselves. In other words I want to speak with someone that is capable of understanding me and helping me with my problem foreign or not, period.

Their jobs are to be of service to the customer; if they can't understand the customer and thus talk over them while reading a script in broken English they are NOT of service and thus are NOT doing their jobs.

In the real world people get paid for actually DOING their jobs.

FromHell440
02-28-2008, 02:32 PM
We are saying that is wrong to get mad at someone for the way they speak when all they are trying to do is support their family and live their life, even if they don't speak correct english.

Not Logical.

He's not angry at them "because of the way they speak" as you claim. He's angry because most can't comprehend what he is saying and thus cannot assist him properly. I can't stand victim politics. It's a job, they are at work to do the job not to get sympathy because they supposedly "have kids and need to live too" according to some hack on XBOX ADDICT.

Come on with this politically correct "pay people even though they can't properly do the job" nonsense.

People get paid for "doing" their jobs. If you can't do it you don't need the job. Hire someone who can; I know plenty of foreigners that CAN do the job correctly. I'm not about to cry for ones that can't. Bottom line.

Brooklyn's right not this PC nonsense you're spouting about "paying people for doing nothing or doing things incorrectly." If they can't do the job they don't deserve the job.

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
02-29-2008, 11:28 AM
Hey hell look at this pathetic e-mail i recieved its of no use to me.., they're basicly giving me the brush of in the nicest way possible. I do appreciate them, responding to me instantly but seriously... thats all you can do ..
Thank you for writing Xbox Customer Support!:bang:

We received your email and we understand your concern about your issue.
((thank god someone does))
We do appreciate your straightforwardness and you have expressed your grievances towards our service. We are very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. We would like to be able to make the necessary adjustments at no charge to you, but,
((always a damn but!!!)
unfortunately, we at, email support does((do i guess is what they mean, your xbox dollars at work people))
not have the capabilities to process your request. We encourage you to call our phone support team to further assist you.
(((so the calling center that couldnt help me and accused me of me tampering with it, is supposed to be understanding nice...the 3rd time around )))

They have a separate team that can investigate further and more equipped to help you resolve the issue you have raised.
((the same team that told me weds feb 27th that they would overnight me a fed ex box to send it quickly to them, so it could be re-assessed, yet i still havnt recieved the packige)))

We consider you a most valued customer and hope that you can appreciate our position in this matter.
(((sure you work for xbox/microsoft and cant pass along the message to someone who can do something to help me out thanks for giving it so much thought and consideration... with that said why should i consider them..)))
Once again, please accept our sincere apology that these unfortunate incidents occurred and sincerely appreciate your continued patronage.
((kiss my BEEP!)))
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
((which im loooosing day after day)))

We consider all of the suggestions and comments sent in by our members, and we maintain an internal database of suggestions that we consult and prioritize.Customer satisfaction is our main goal and we will improve our service in the future.
(((some more Bull--s**t to shut me up faster.. )))

Also thank you for visiting Xbox.com. If you should have future questions on Xbox products or services, please be sure to revisit our Web site as we are continually adding information to enhance our service.

Sincerely,

Xbox Customer Care

Not Pink
02-29-2008, 12:50 PM
Yell at them all you want, but they're
getting paid all the same.
Whether they can or can't assist you
properly, they're making the same
amount of money as the did yesterday.

I wouldn't mind getting yelled at over
the phone, if I was getting paid to do it.

You're situation sucks, but judging by
the e-mail they sent you, yelling at
them isn't doing anything but wasting
your breath.

Funny how this is the real world
and they are getting paid.

...and it gave me the 4 rings of death yesterday...

What error does 4 rings signify?

JarkMan
02-29-2008, 12:50 PM
that sounds like microsoft to me they are gay like that srry to hear about this dude hopefully u can get it resolved soon

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
02-29-2008, 01:13 PM
Yell at them all you want, but they're
getting paid all the same.
Whether they can or can't assist you
properly, they're making the same
amount of money as the did yesterday.

I wouldn't mind getting yelled at over
the phone, if I was getting paid to do it.

You're situation sucks, but judging by
the e-mail they sent you, yelling at
them isn't doing anything but wasting
your breath.

No dude i didnt even yell at them i wrote a nice letter, i wasnt mean or anything on it very professional to them.. u know i work with people all day i work as a Town Assessor and as a Paramedic, people relations is my thing.. so i understand if i yell at them im not gonna get any where with them..

oh to your 2nd question, they said it could be powercord failure, which i dont have, 2ndly fan not working..in the back.., but it works.. i can feel the breeze .. in the back and the last thing is which i think is the problem.. the lence could be broken.. or skipping or w/e.... 4---red lights... and ill be damn if they say its my fault ... it did it while running my devil may cry... which is 4 days old... and was kept in its box so---not my fault... :mad:

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
02-29-2008, 01:24 PM
that sounds like microsoft to me they are gay like that srry to hear about this dude hopefully u can get it resolved soon

Yeah me too dude, im gonna miss out on first off seeing the ending to my devil may cry.. i had just bought lost oddessey, i cant buy army of 2 i cant buy condemned i cant buy all the good games of march... It's so annoying... i also had just bought 1000 microsoft points and i love to dl **** from marketplace like south park episodes and **** like that... *******s you know they dont give two ****s about .. us the gamers.. they claim they do but they dont give two craps im def... gonna be less loyal to them .. and im gonna be true to my word if they dont fix my xbox and say it was my fault i wont ever play xbox or anything of the sort .. again .. i dont care.. i know it wont hurt them but screw it.. ya know.. im better without them.. is like when people say ill never buy that car you dont do it to hurt them u do it so u wont deal with them... 4 times is horrible and the fact that the xbox didnt even last a month not even a week is so increadibly stuupppiid. and now im starting to understand what other consule owners, mean by microsoft being a stuppid company... windows vista sucks... pc it self sucks... the only reason people get it is because, macs sucks even worst... and dont worry the zune sure enough will **** up all over the place...

FromHell440
02-29-2008, 01:27 PM
If they blew him off he has legal recourse. It's dumb to piss off a customer when you're in the wrong. They had better replace his console with a working one if they know what is good for them.

One can be politically correct all they want to, but the bottom line is they HAVE to replace his console or give him back his money. No matter how much you want to praise foreigners they owe him his console or his money.

Bottom Line. PC ideology be damned. I would advise you to start a lawsuit if they don't come correct. We'll see who "gets paid" then.

Who's they? Got any names, since you seem so certain that "obscure employee 5" is still there? Bad employee # 1 or Bad employee # 2?

Funny how in the "real world" you have no idea who is still getting paid or not. Since you don't work there or know them personally. You could be speaking to an entirely different person the next time you call. Therefore your argument has been debunked.

Moreover, bad employees usually end up getting fired like most people that piss off too many customers -- from not doing their jobs -- do.

What you fail to realize is that in the long run bad employees DO get fired for not doing their jobs. So even though you've obviously been fooled into thinking they are still getting paid most aren't and these kind of jobs tend to have a revolving door due to so many complaints being made against the reps.

The problem is these employees sometimes get "replaced" with employees that are equally as bad. Does that mean never complain? Of course not.

I think your confusing not wanting to deal with a bad employee with not wanting to deal with foreigners. Just because someone is foreign does not make them a bad employee. What you must learn also in the same breath is that people should not be excused from doing their jobs correctly JUST because they are foreign.

I forgot, but it doesn't signify system failure. I think the cords may not be hooked up properly. Three red lights and one red light is system failure not four. Brooklyn, you had better be sure it is broke before you make yourself look dumb. Four lights does not signify failure.

FromHell440
02-29-2008, 01:31 PM
No dude i didnt even yell at them i wrote a nice letter, i wasnt mean or anything on it very professional to them.. u know i work with people all day i work as a Town Assessor and as a Paramedic, people relations is my thing.. so i understand if i yell at them im not gonna get any where with them..

oh to your 2nd question, they said it could be powercord failure, which i dont have, 2ndly fan not working..in the back.., but it works.. i can feel the breeze .. in the back and the last thing is which i think is the problem.. the lence could be broken.. or skipping or w/e.... 4---red lights... and ill be damn if they say its my fault ... it did it while running my devil may cry... which is 4 days old... and was kept in its box so---not my fault... :mad:

You can be as nasty as you want if they aren't satisfying your needs. They owe you, not the other way around. **** what Not Green is saying. You don't owe that foreign clown jack.

You paid for their console, it should work. If it doesn't and they do nothing about it take them to court. Period. You'll either get a new console or your money back. Either way YOU will win if it broke and was no fault of your own.

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
02-29-2008, 01:40 PM
You can be as nasty as you want if they aren't satisfying your needs. They owe you, not the other way around. **** what Not Green is saying. You don't owe that foreign clown jack.

You paid for their console, it should work. If it doesn't and they do nothing about it take them to court. Period. You'll either get a new console or your money back. Either way YOU will win if it broke and was no fault of your own.

LOL i like the way you think but i try the nice approach i mean i do like xbox.. but trust me if i gotta contact the ny times and pay 500 dollar for a cover ad.. and slander there names ..i will do that.. i dont care its not even about buying a new one or the money its exactly as you said i bought a consule it should work... it was nothing i did to it.. so its there fault fix the ****... but im not gonna get ahead of myself... im more pissed at how they treat us than it actualy happening to me... they think cause there f**king microsoft that there tough **** .... pisses me off this guy is a billionaire and he makes his company make people jump through hoops to get something that should be a easy prosess....

Not Pink
02-29-2008, 01:51 PM
No dude i didnt even yell at them i wrote a nice letter...

My apoligies for assuming you yelled.

Who's they?..

They, was referring to the
bolded word that you typed:

...Got any names...

Me. I half-ass my job every day
and I still get paid.

...Therefore your argument has been debunked.

Keep trying. :whistle:

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
02-29-2008, 02:41 PM
I forgot, but it doesn't signify system failure. I think the cords may not be hooked up properly. Three red lights and one red light is system failure not four. Brooklyn, you had better be sure it is broke before you make yourself look dumb. Four lights does not signify failure.

No man trust me... when i tell you it wasnt my fault i havnt droped it... i havnt put a dirty disc in or anything .... it was 6 days in my house i didnt even play it every day i worked this past weekend... and stayed outside of my condo... so i honestly played this for about 6 hours combined ... how in the hell did it brake in that short time.. besides i have full warranty i dont give a **** 4-3- or 2 rings i dont care.. fix it i payed the warranty ... i gave 100 dollars to re-new it they should fix it.. Its as simple as that Hell i covered all angles ..
the fact is the dude on the phone messed up by saying if its my fault and if its discovered that its my fault that there gonna send it back, im like i have Warranty!! he's like it might not cover it.. im like **** out of here u know..Besides he's the one on the phone in a recorded conversation that told me what the 4 stands for...

Not Pink
02-29-2008, 03:13 PM
My friend Ian had this full warranty on
his and every time he got the red rings,
he just gave it to Best Buy and they
gave him a brand new one on the spot.
They had to do all the work themselves.

Does your warranty keep renewing
every time you get your 360 back?

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
02-29-2008, 03:15 PM
My friend Ian had this full warranty on
his and every time he got the red rings,
he just gave it to Best Buy and they
gave him a brand new one on the spot.
They had to do all the work themselves.

Does your warranty keep renewing
every time you get your 360 back?

no i have full warranty with the xbox people not a outside source .. i wish i would of done that though, didnt think xbox costumer care would screw me this bad.. but live and learn

FromHell440
03-02-2008, 10:08 AM
Not this boy again..

They, was referring to the
bolded word that you typed:

Really?

Here's what you responded to:

The only word that is bolded is "DOING." You then bolded "people" which isn't specific and what I asked for. Stay focused and learn to do as your told. I asked for names. Again who is "they"? Unless you're willing to expound on your ridiculous conspiracy theory about everyone supposedly not doing their jobs but still getting paid I suggest you remain silent.

Moreover, businesses can't run unless someone is running them(i.e. employees). Thus you can logically conclude that more people are doing their jobs than not.

Just because you take pride in claiming to be a bum doesn't mean everyone else is one.

Me. I half-ass my job every day
and I still get paid.

I am unable to verify this claim. Of course you're going to claim that. You believe it benefits your argument. You could be the best employee in the world or at least a responsible one, but to win a juvenile argument you started of course you'll claim the contrary.

Common sense really.

You've failed.....once again.

Keep trying. :whistle:

There is no need. You made yourself look bad from the door I just had to finish the job.

*Laughs*

Your argument has been pretty flimsy ever since the debate began which was why it was so easily dismantled. This has become old and pointless however and I grow tired of reading your posts which use nothing more than circular logic in a futile effort to win an argument.

You fail and welcome to the Igg list.

FromHell440
03-02-2008, 10:11 AM
no i have full warranty with the xbox people not a outside source .. i wish i would of done that though, didnt think xbox costumer care would screw me this bad.. but live and learn

You have to watch what you tell them. What made them think you damaged it? It must have been something you said. I never received any comment like that from them when I called them with issues.

Something you said made them think you broke it.

Conchord
03-02-2008, 10:16 AM
I found it quite amusing when I called to place my repair order, only to hear, in a very thick Indian accent, "Thank you for calling Xbox Customer Service, my name is Bob how may I assist you today?"

Conchord
03-02-2008, 10:18 AM
Not this boy again..

Really?

Here's what you responded to:

The only word that is bolded is "DOING." Again who is "they"? Unless you're willing to expound on your ridiculous conspiracy theory I suggest you remain silent.

Unable to verify this claim. Of course you're going to claim that. You believe it benefits your argument.

You've failed once again.

There is no need. You made yourself look bad from the door I just had to finish the job.

*Laughs*

Your argument has been pretty flimsy ever since the debate began which was why it was so easily dismantled. This has become old and pointless however and I grow tired of reading your posts which use nothing more than circular logic in a futile effort to win an argument.

You fail and welcome to the Igg list.

I believe you have a problem with certain members of this forum, it should be resolved via PM.

Also, letting people know you have added them to your ignore list just seems antagonistic and counter-productive.

Not Pink
03-02-2008, 10:58 AM
I believe you have a problem with certain members of this forum, it should be resolved via PM.

You're right and I've PMed him.

Anyway, Brooklyn, I hope your situation
comes through and you remain to play
the 360.
Don't buy a WII, I'd rather you waste
your money on a PS3.

Also, letting people know you have added them to your ignore list just seems antagonistic and counter-productive.

What good is a forum if you've ignored
everyone on it?
I wish I had a larger vocabulary so that
the things I said would sound halfway
convincing.
(I'm not a bum guys)

Ainokeatoo
03-02-2008, 12:49 PM
The only word that is bolded is "DOING." You then bolded "people" which isn't specific and what I asked for. Stay focused and learn to do as your told. I asked for names. Again who is "they"? Unless you're willing to expound on your ridiculous conspiracy theory about everyone supposedly not doing their jobs but still getting paid I suggest you remain silent.

Actually, if you seriously want to be technical, no word in any of your statements have been bolded, you just couldn't lift your finger off the shift bar to type the word and tried to exaggerate your point with a capped word. I suggest you stop contradicting yourself and sit there quietly.

This is funny, every thing you respond to, to people who don't agree with your point of view you insult them, then you call them juvenile. Let me recap for you, since you've been here, you've started countless arguments, thought that you were the racism superman and that you could rid the world of hate and racism. Then every single person that disagreed with your blasphemous views has been a victim of your mindless insults.

There are some people, who I wish I could reach through my computer screen and strangle, congratulations on being one of them.

Variation-XBA
03-02-2008, 04:40 PM
Oh Aino, I love you :)

FromHell440
03-02-2008, 05:02 PM
Not this dumb *** again.

Actually, if you seriously want to be technical, no word in any of your statements have been bolded, you just couldn't lift your finger off the shift bar to type the word and tried to exaggerate your point with a capped word. I suggest you stop contradicting yourself and sit there quietly.

Actually if you want to be technical the emphasis IS on that word in particular. Also, the post wasn't addressed to you therefore I suggest you keeping your mouth shut and crawling back under your bridge.

That is if you can fit.

This is funny, every thing you respond to, to people who don't agree with your point of view you insult them, then you call them juvenile. Let me recap for you, since you've been here, you've started countless arguments, thought that you were the racism superman and that you could rid the world of hate and racism. Then every single person that disagreed with your blasphemous views has been a victim of your mindless insults.

There are some people, who I wish I could reach through my computer screen and strangle, congratulations on being one of them.

Your bringing up things that are completely unrelated to the conversation as part of a conversation that was none of your business anyway? Go watch Anime boy.

Next to the dictionary definition of clown is your picture. You've been bitter ever since I called you on your juvenile post about older people sometime ago. You can't let the *** whipping I gave you go it seems.

Moreover, stating one should help with the problem of racism on "XBOX LIVE" by reporting the offenders(which is what they tell you to do anyway) does not equate to Superman(which happens to be a myth) or any of this other histrionic nonsense you are rambling on about. It's called being an adult that doesn't want to be bothered with juvenile behavior, you should try it sometime .

Every debate you've had with me has turned out bad on your behalf since you're pretty much a mental midget. As far as the whole physical confrontation nonsense I would crack your out of shape *** in two son. I'm not one of those little anime watching nerds you like to hang with. I'll break you in two -- with ease -- and put an end to you.

Watch your mouth slob this isn't those dumb *** cartoons you like watching. Don't come in derailing anyone else's threads with your petty nonsense. I've already told you before..

FromHell440
03-02-2008, 05:08 PM
Oh Aino, I love you :)

You love another man? Never mind..

Variation-XBA
03-02-2008, 05:15 PM
You love another man? Never mind..

You haven't been here long enough to know of me son, sorry, come back later.

And this is funny, I wonder if watching me and Ekz bicker is as entertaining as this.

ChessPieceFace
03-02-2008, 05:17 PM
I have kind of lost track of what you are bickering over .

FromHell440
03-02-2008, 05:17 PM
You haven't been here long enough to know of me son, sorry, come back later.

Who said I wanted to know you? I barely even address you..

And this is funny, I wonder if watching me and Ekz bicker is as entertaining as this.

What's funny is how this clown(Aino) keeps following me around like he wants my number or something. He needs a girl...for real.

FromHell440
03-02-2008, 05:18 PM
I have kind of lost track of what you are bickering over .

Hell so did I...

Either way the conversation SHOULD BE about Brooklyn's 360. It's a shame it broke on him again.

Variation-XBA
03-02-2008, 05:46 PM
Who said I wanted to know you? I barely even address you..

You arn't allowed. You can't fire me, I quit!