PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed custom, in progress... mypainteffects

mypainteffects
02-28-2008, 09:51 PM
I thought I would post some pictures of this faceplate as I created it... Not sure if I am on the right track, or if ya'll have some suggestions, so let me have 'em!

I will post more until it is complete, might take me another few days as I am working this in with my custom orders.

SpaceGhost2K
02-28-2008, 10:19 PM
Looks like a great track, to me.

I haven't played the game, but I know it's enormously popular. Someone needs to give a shout out to Kamshaft. He's AC's #1 fan.

$oul [A]$$A$$IN
02-29-2008, 02:21 AM
i still have yet to play this game, looks good so far

Nato King
02-29-2008, 05:15 AM
Very nice. I have played the game got a little glitchy for me at the end but restarted the save point and all worked out fine.

I can't wait to see the finished faceplate.

ali rock 110
02-29-2008, 08:49 AM
Wow! That's nice. I'll be one of the people trying to put their bid in when that bad boy hits ebay.

mypainteffects
02-29-2008, 09:59 AM
Thanks for the comments!

I have never played it either, but know it is a popular game. I will try to add another pic tonight. I am off to paint a mural today, so I will try to get something done on it later today...

I am thinking if adding a blood spray from the attack, but am not sure if that would fit the game. Most are bloody anymore...

Let me know your thoughts...
Thanks

$oul [A]$$A$$IN
02-29-2008, 02:10 PM
I am thinking if adding a blood spray from the attack, but am not sure if that would fit the game. Most are bloody anymore...

Let me know your thoughts...
Thanks

yes it would go great with this game

Nato King
02-29-2008, 02:41 PM
Thanks for the comments!

I have never played it either, but know it is a popular game. I will try to add another pic tonight. I am off to paint a mural today, so I will try to get something done on it later today...

Let me know your thoughts.
Thanks

Adding a blood spray from the attack would look great and really fit the game. I remember alot of times in the game when I saw the blood come from the attack. I was very shocked to see.:cheers:

JarkMan
02-29-2008, 08:17 PM
yah its a very good game ive played it but then i got stuck but ya i agree a blood splater would look good

tinytoonsbuster
03-01-2008, 12:11 PM
i got all 1,000 gamerscore on the game, i really enjoyed it, it made me start collecting faceplates actually. looks like you're gunna have a lot of people all over this one man

KatamariKutie
03-01-2008, 02:12 PM
i got all 1,000 gamerscore on the game, i really enjoyed it, it made me start collecting faceplates actually. looks like you're gunna have a lot of people all over this one man

Could you estimate for me about how many hours the game is? I don't wanna pay for it, but I was considering renting it. Do you think I could get through it in a week ?

Nato King
03-01-2008, 02:47 PM
Oh yeah I think you can do it in a week for sure. I did the game in two days from start to finish.

tinytoonsbuster
03-01-2008, 06:51 PM
Got every single in acheivement in one playthrough in 8 days. Worth the money for just those 8 days... =)

KatamariKutie
03-02-2008, 01:12 AM
Got every single in acheivement in one playthrough in 8 days. Worth the money for just those 8 days... =)
I have heard alot of hype about it - so I'm eager to play it but I'm a casual(read:Broke) gamer lol so I dunno. I will end up renting it or wait until it comes down in price. My son is ungrounded tomorrow so I doubt I will see my pink w/sparkles 360 controller anytime soon.

mypainteffects
03-04-2008, 09:32 AM
Sorry for taking so long to add a picture... I have been out painting a large mural the last couple of days, then got back to work on the faceplate and others, but had an issue with the way the power button was looking... So, this picture is without the power button, I am repainting it. I am adding the title to the other side of the plate and hope to have it done by Friday. Let me know what you think, and thank you all for the comments!

JarkMan
03-04-2008, 09:39 AM
dang man that one good looking plate cant wait to see what it looks like when its 100% complete

ali rock 110
03-04-2008, 03:23 PM
I like the direction this plate is flowing in. Keep us clued in on your progress.

Laters

Ali

Nato King
03-04-2008, 03:46 PM
Oh I can see this faceplate turning out to be a great faceplate. Are you going to sell it on ebay or sell it here at XBA.

SpaceGhost2K
03-04-2008, 04:30 PM
You'll never sell that plate. I'll give you ten bucks for it and you can move on.

*peeks around corner. "Is he buying it?"

By the way, got the flame plate and I'm totally jealous that I can't get my sealer to come out like that. Really nice job, except that I wish I'd have won the blue one to go along with it.

Ry
03-05-2008, 07:15 AM
It's a very nice looking plate so far, I cant wait to see the finished product.
pssst, Ed, I dont think he's buying it

mypainteffects
03-05-2008, 12:01 PM
You'll never sell that plate. I'll give you ten bucks for it and you can move on.

*peeks around corner. "Is he buying it?"

By the way, got the flame plate and I'm totally jealous that I can't get my sealer to come out like that. Really nice job, except that I wish I'd have won the blue one to go along with it.

Only time, and dollas will tell... I am glad that you got the plate and like it. Means alot comin from a talented customizer such as yourself. I kinda go overboard on the sealer. I use an automotive clear that has to be mixed with a reducer and a reactor then sprayed through a spray gun. The problem is I then have to finish sand them and polish them, (by hand), because a polisher will burn through the plate... It is a pain sometimes :bang: but I think it works well, and they are very durable.

I am going to list a green fire plate in the next day or so. I have another blue one as well that I need to get on there also. There is always next time...

Thanks to everybody for the comments! I am trying to work this plate into the schedule as much as possible, but I am getting VERY busy with other jobs. Stay patient, and I will keep the updates going as much as I can.

Nato - I am going to sell it where the money tells me too.. :hump: Here, Ebay, my garage... I have an offer of ten... Do I hear 15?

SpaceGhost2K
03-05-2008, 01:46 PM
$15? For that plate? $25 for me. :D

ali rock 110
03-05-2008, 04:01 PM
I'll go 35 for AC, tell me where I got to send the pay pal. Put up a pic of your other finished customs and if I like them I'll bid on them too.

Laters

Ali

$oul [A]$$A$$IN
03-06-2008, 07:02 PM
Sorry for taking so long to add a picture... I have been out painting a large mural the last couple of days, then got back to work on the faceplate and others, but had an issue with the way the power button was looking... So, this picture is without the power button, I am repainting it. I am adding the title to the other side of the plate and hope to have it done by Friday. Let me know what you think, and thank you all for the comments!

nice, i love the blood detail done to this....what is going on with my project?

Elite-Concepts
03-07-2008, 03:35 AM
$$A$$IN;1055567']nice, i love the blood detail done to this....what is going on with my project?

what are you having done $oul?

$oul [A]$$A$$IN
03-07-2008, 04:08 AM
what are you having done $oul?

it's a sercet i'll post it when done, it involves the picture in my avatar

JakofallAces
03-07-2008, 05:32 AM
$$A$$IN;1055661']it's a sercet i'll post it when done, it involves the picture in my avatar

so its a flames plate with swarvoski crystals nice

$oul [A]$$A$$IN
03-07-2008, 08:35 AM
so its a flames plate with swarvoski crystals nice

umm...no

ChRoNiK120
03-08-2008, 10:29 AM
$$A$$IN;1055685']umm...no

hahahahaha jak so far off...

mypainteffects
03-11-2008, 02:35 PM
I thank you all for the comments and suggestions... I think I am done, but let me know if there is anything else that may look good. I was thinking about adding bloodspray to the left-side of the plate, but I kinda like the clean look.

I am happy with the way it turned out though. Of course, this is before the clear and polish, and reassembly... If you are interested in this plate, I will offer it here before Ebay. PM me if interested, or just say so here, I suppose... Whatever the rules allow.

JakofallAces
03-11-2008, 02:50 PM
I thank you all for the comments and suggestions... I think I am done, but let me know if there is anything else that may look good. I was thinking about adding bloodspray to the left-side of the plate, but I kinda like the clean look.

I am happy with the way it turned out though. Of course, this is before the clear and polish, and reassembly... If you are interested in this plate, I will offer it here before Ebay. PM me if interested, or just say so here, I suppose... Whatever the rules allow.

BRONZE IT :hardcore:;):hardcore:

SpaceGhost2K
03-11-2008, 03:19 PM
hahahahaha jak so far off...

Ha ha, jak's off, jak's off.

Oh, um... wait.

JakofallAces
03-11-2008, 03:33 PM
Ha ha, jak's off, jak's off.

Oh, um... wait.

wow spacey no **** you can type in words and phrases that weren't even in that quote good on ya pal:cheers:

ali rock 110
03-11-2008, 04:06 PM
Check your PMs

mypainteffects
03-11-2008, 05:27 PM
Jack... Thanks, although I think that would cover the artwork... Hmmm.. Nevermind. :whistle: Seriously, thanks.

Ali, I don't have any other ones lying around, except for a few flames ones.. I am working on a Dead Rising one, because my son got me hooked on that game and I haven't slept for days... May be awhile before I can give a sneak peek of that though... Gotta catch up on the zzzzzzz's

goldeneyez9
03-11-2008, 05:32 PM
I would really be interested in a Dead Rising one. That is one of my favorite 360 games... that and oblivion. I got the UK plate, but they are sending a replacement... when it arrived it was cracked on the left side of the cd opening... as in cracked the entire way through. They were very very understanding and helpful though.

Ry
03-11-2008, 06:03 PM
DAMN! Looks sweetttt!

AzsJuggler
03-11-2008, 08:42 PM
Dude.....Badazs!!! Love that game and the plate is sweet!