PDA

View Full Version : New games from the 5th?

RudedogX
03-06-2002, 08:46 AM
Anyone play any of the new games yet? I tried to get Rallisport yesterday, but I couldn't find it. Trying to get some opinions, which one would you buy? THPS3, Rallisport Challenge, or Knockout Kings 2002?

JJaX
03-06-2002, 09:19 AM
I was told "release dates" are the actual day of shipping. So games wont be in until today. I tried to pick up THPS3 last night and thats what they told me.

Nato King
03-06-2002, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by JJaX
I was told "release dates" are the actual day of shipping. So games wont be in until today. I tried to pick up THPS3 last night and thats what they told me.

You are right JJax They get shipped on the date and in stores the next day. So I want be looking for Rallisport until the end of the week.:)

GokuX
03-06-2002, 09:44 AM
Ralli was supposed to be the 7th I thought.

Ninja Scroll
03-06-2002, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by GokuX
Ralli was supposed to be the 7th I thought.

What's all the fuss im hearing about Rallisport? :eek: What kinda sports game is it?

And out of dudes 3 choices I would go with Tony Hawk 3 even though im not an extreme sports fan of the games gerne:)

Dre
03-06-2002, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

What's all the fuss im hearing about Rallisport? :eek: What kinda sports game is it?

The variety of race types in Rallisport Challenge allows gamers to experience traditional rally racing against the clock, as well as fierce, wheel-to-wheel grudge matches. Gamers will find over 25 licensed vehicles (with a few hidden surprises) from manufacturers like Audi, Citroen, Lancia, Ford, Subaru and Mitsubishi. Daring drivers can also take the wheel of the (in)famous Group "B" cars from the 1980s, which are now banned from real Rally competitions. Rallisport Challenge will show swaying trees, animated crowds, animals avoiding your car's path, and realistic particle effects as gamers run through mud, dirt, snow and water. Vehicles will also show realistically modeled damage.

This is off of XBA

RudedogX
03-06-2002, 09:54 AM
Ninja, if you like racing games, Rallisport has the best graphics so far, that's what is the big deal there. As for only providing three titles, I thought those were the only three that came out yesterday.

JJAX, I also looked yesterday for rallisport, I guess you're right, they get shipped that day, they're not actually in the stores...that sucks!