PDA

View Full Version : I was gifted Tenchu Z!

l Maximus l
03-07-2008, 12:59 AM
Well, I looked into my mailbox today and I received a free copy of Tenchu Z, courtesy of XBA! First, I want to say "thank you XBA!" for the game. Right now, I'm in between jobs and the timing couldn't be better to get a new game...lol

Anyway, has anyone played this yet? I gotta check it out :)

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
03-07-2008, 11:23 AM
Well, I looked into my mailbox today and I received a free copy of Tenchu Z, courtesy of XBA! First, I want to say "thank you XBA!" for the game. Right now, I'm in between jobs and the timing couldn't be better to get a new game...lol

Anyway, has anyone played this yet? I gotta check it out :)

hey Max, yeah i played it its okay.... its not a big improvement over the other tenchus in the past... but hey free is free I'm getting Forza 2 from xba and i cant wait till it gets here just to say look at what the good people of xba sent me...
HEY MAX, by the way do u remember old members named Ninja Scrooll and batman46st in the early days of addict.. ?

l Maximus l
03-07-2008, 01:57 PM
hey Max, yeah i played it its okay.... its not a big improvement over the other tenchus in the past... but hey free is free I'm getting Forza 2 from xba and i cant wait till it gets here just to say look at what the good people of xba sent me...
HEY MAX, by the way do u remember old members named Ninja Scrooll and batman46st in the early days of addict.. ?

lol, dude...of course! I have Ninja Scroll on my XBL friend's list...he's on all of the time.

I have a quiz question for you: do you remember Funionz from back in the day? Now, that's getting serious oLd SkoOl.

mattgame
03-07-2008, 07:53 PM
I got Medal Of Honor baby!!! Thanks Stephen, call me.:D

ll Mista GT ll
03-07-2008, 09:10 PM
XBA is giving away free games!? :D cool! When do I get mine!?

mattgame
03-08-2008, 08:50 AM
I won mine writing a review.

thatdude222
03-09-2008, 06:44 PM
i want a game /whine /***** /moan

.....plz?

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
03-10-2008, 08:10 AM
lol, dude...of course! I have Ninja Scroll on my XBL friend's list...he's on all of the time.

I have a quiz question for you: do you remember Funionz from back in the day? Now, that's getting serious oLd SkoOl.

WoW!! Funionz didnt he always use to get in trouble for cursing all the time.. and you use to warn him.. thats crazy, ninja scroll still around.. whats his thing ill send him a PM... BTW.. i"m batman46st

laughs
03-10-2008, 02:29 PM
I won a game last year... Viva Pinata! I kicked ass in Pacman! :hardcore:

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
03-11-2008, 08:45 AM
Still waiting for my xba game, and waiting for my xbox from repair center...
so im in no rush to get forza 2... never played that game but i hear its like the best game, in its genra.
but thanks xba, first thing i ever won that has to do with playing video games.. Truthfully i just like to review.. this site is the best at allowing gamer input...

l Maximus l
03-12-2008, 02:34 AM
WoW!! Funionz didnt he always use to get in trouble for cursing all the time.. and you use to warn him.. thats crazy, ninja scroll still around.. whats his thing ill send him a PM... BTW.. i"m batman46st

His XBL gamertag is "Ninja Scroll"...nice and simple!

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
03-12-2008, 08:07 AM
His XBL gamertag is "Ninja Scroll"...nice and simple!

stilll! wow..

mattgame
03-12-2008, 08:22 PM

You still in touch with the Ninja?!?! I'm sending him a request!