PDA

View Full Version : I am going to the coast 3-8.

SpaceGhost2K
03-08-2008, 12:05 AM
I won't be around until late late, if at all tomorrow.

JarkMan
03-08-2008, 04:11 AM
are u having beach day? if so which beach cause i live on the coast!

moltenluv
03-08-2008, 09:04 AM
Could you be any more vague. Which Coast? The East Coast? OMG are you coming to vist me? :p

JakofallAces
03-08-2008, 10:13 AM
Could you be any more vague. Which Coast? The East Coast? OMG are you coming to vist me? :p

nah if hes coming to the coast he better be coming to new england so i can beat him up with his lightsabers

moltenluv
03-08-2008, 11:05 AM
nah if hes coming to the coast he better be coming to new england so i can beat him up with his lightsabers

Ummmm incase you didn't know PA is considered to be one of the New England states. Hmmmm I could be wrong though but I am pretty sure I am right........or am I? Lately I seem to be suffering from brief spells of stupidity. Its the strangest thing :confused:

JakofallAces
03-08-2008, 11:13 AM
Ummmm incase you didn't know PA is considered to be one of the New England states. Hmmmm I could be wrong though but I am pretty sure I am right........or am I? Lately I seem to be suffering from brief spells of stupidity. Its the strangest thing :confused:

well anyways MA is better than PA so COME ON DOWN(UP) TO MASSACHUSETTS

goldeneyez9
03-08-2008, 05:00 PM
Hey Moltenluv, what part of PA are you from? I'm from the Carlisle Area... near Harrisburg.

Anyone going out to get Brawl at Midnight?

JarkMan
03-08-2008, 05:24 PM
when i got my plate it said he lived in bakersfeild so hes going to the WEST COAST FOOLS

JakofallAces
03-08-2008, 05:33 PM
Hey Moltenluv, what part of PA are you from? I'm from the Carlisle Area... near Harrisburg.

nah i want it but the fact of the matter is that since your going to use ur wiimote to slash and punch adn whatever its alot cheaper just to punch and slash your friends in real life except for the consequences which i am sure will be minimal........DO NOT TRY THIS FOR 5 MINUTES:hump:

SpaceGhost2K
03-08-2008, 09:37 PM
I went to Pismo/SLO/Atascadero/Paso Robles. Was a nice day.

JakofallAces
03-08-2008, 10:32 PM
I went to Pismo/SLO/Atascadero/Paso Robles. Was a nice day.

good fer you glad you could get away hope u had fun with katamari;)

gameking28
03-09-2008, 04:38 AM
I just got back from buying Brawl. My girlfriend is all over the TV though so I won't be playing it anytime soon.
I hope you had fun at the beach Spacey! Paso Robles... one of my favorite wineries is there!
Also, I'll be PPing some funds to you in a minute - gotta straighten out my checking account first.

moltenluv
03-09-2008, 09:26 AM

Really? You arent too far from me then. I live in Lancaster.

when i got my plate it said he lived in bakersfeild so hes going to the WEST COAST FOOLS

I knew that I was just being silly. Sheesh tough crowd!

JakofallAces
03-09-2008, 11:12 AM
I knew that I was just being silly. Sheesh tough crowd!

ya its all because of your new avatar, i am very dehydrated from it right now and am heading out to get some....wait everything comes from water NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!:yikes::yikes:

moltenluv
03-09-2008, 11:26 AM
ya its all because of your new avatar, i am very dehydrated from it right now and am heading out to get some....wait everything comes from water NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!:yikes::yikes:

Hey I just thought I would warn ya all. Fish also poopoo and peepee in water. GROSS! :trippin: Hmmmm now that I think about some people probably do the same...........