PDA

View Full Version : Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Coming to Xbox

Scav880
03-06-2002, 09:25 AM
Ubi Soft today announced plans to develop and publish the next installment of the best-selling Rainbow Six series of games with Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Raven Shield. Rainbow Six: Raven Shield is the sequel to Rogue Spear, the 2000 Action Game Of The Year, and Rainbow Six, 1999 Action Game Of The Year.

Developed by Ubi Soft's Montreal studio, in close collaboration with Red Storm Entertainment, Rainbow Six: Raven Shield features a brand new Tom Clancy storyline in which Team RAINBOW is led all over the world in a string of dramatic operations. The game will utilize graphics technology provided by the next-generation Unreal(TM) engine to power 15 new single-player missions that include the discovery of a cache of biological weapons and stopping an armed gang from terrorizing a London bank.

"Fans have been pleading with us for a long time to come out with another chapter in this blockbuster series of games, and Rainbow Six: Raven Shield will be worth the wait," said Laurent Detoc, president of Ubi Soft Entertainment Inc. "The secrecy behind this project has been crucial to the evolution of the game. We'll be ready to unveil all the action at the E3 in Los Angeles this May."

AlBoogy
03-06-2002, 09:30 AM
Old news. But great news anyway!

Batman2372
03-06-2002, 04:58 PM
Along with Unreal Championship and Ghost Recon, I am so PUMPED for this one.

One shot, one kill is so my thing.... (*shaking my head, being this is coming from a guy who plays with a custom Dark Angel for paintball*)

The Terminator
03-06-2002, 05:11 PM
What's the point of this game when Ghost Recon comes out? Aren't they exactly the same things?