PDA

View Full Version : First look at Saints Row 2

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
03-10-2008, 12:27 PM
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/856/856491p1.html

First look at a game I am waiting badly for..., Saints Row 2.. awesome .
This year is fantastic... all sequal year. I love the extra stuff in Saints Row 2.

Not Green
03-10-2008, 12:33 PM
I think I will stick with GTA 4.

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
03-10-2008, 12:36 PM
I think saints offers, way more...

Not Green
03-10-2008, 12:46 PM
I mean I am not downing Saints Row in any way I just think the story line they have for GTA 4 sounds good. I mean who doesn't want to run around in New York with a rocket...:whistle:

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
03-11-2008, 09:00 AM
I mean I am not downing Saints Row in any way I just think the story line they have for GTA 4 sounds good. I mean who doesn't want to run around in New York with a rocket...:whistle:

lol your not a terrorist are you!!! j/k

no yeah i know, but as a member of NYC i gotta tell you. Russians make out about 5% of the population in NYC... So when the Russian was picked to have the story all through out the game... kind of upset me, not that i have anything against our Friends to the north..., but there not really that big in NY...

but i like saints rows story line and online a lot better plus the fact that, you can create a character and customise him his car his house... and in this one now your the Leader and you choose your team ... plus online co-op i cant wait for this game...

Not Green
03-11-2008, 09:29 AM
Yea it definitely sounds good. I have looked up some more on it and it does look very promising.

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
03-11-2008, 11:44 AM
Yea it definitely sounds good. I have looked up some more on it and it does look very promising.

I do hope they fixed, the online multi-player cause damn talk about glitchy on the last one..