PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone played Knockout Kings yet?

Lonewolfcub
03-06-2002, 09:32 AM
Curious to know. I know IGN gave it a 8.8.

ssxtricky
03-06-2002, 10:04 PM
Sorry it took so long to reply but ive been playing Knockout Kings all day and it rocks the graphics are way better then ufc:tapout this is by far the best game on the xbox i give it a 9.6 this game is a MUST OWN for any X-BOX collection.........

Wanna win a X-box, games, gamecube, ps2 then click here and register this is a site for real gamers..........check this site out fellas click it..... http://www.readysetgamer.com/register.asp?1024=13978

Cottrau
03-07-2002, 02:44 PM
I have been looking forward to this game since KK2K on psx. After I saw that there was a completely new engine and I saw a few gameplay shorts for myself.. it looks really Ready 2 Rumble-like and it makes me both disappointed, and reluctant to try it.

xbox own$ j00.

Lonewolfcub
03-07-2002, 02:45 PM
I'm kind of suprised people are not talking about this game more.
It's getting some pretty good reviews, and yet everyone is talking ASB and JSRF.

I like boxing games, and might have to give this a try.

C++
03-12-2002, 04:27 PM
I waited 2 months for this game to come out for the xbox and was not at all disapointed when it did. I'm very surprised that this game did not get alot of hype like other games did(raw or wreckless), but it obviously diserved every bit of hype. First off, I've been an easports fan FOREVER and have played knockout kings ever since the series was introduced. I have to say easports is on the right track.
P The gameplay is almost near flawless with the controls of puches being very responsive. The only problem I have is the difficulty of blocking. Its hard to get used to but eventually you will get the hang of it.
P The graphics are the best ive seen so far for the xbox. Fighters are very detailed with all sorts of finely tuned graphics. The only problem is that fighters seem a bit TOO "stacked", which makes it a little unreal, but overall, graphics in this game are one of the best.
P Sound is great with annoucers and soundtrack music being very appropriate.
P Overall, if your at all a boxing fan, this is a title you need to get; if your not at all a fan of boxing, please consider this title for your xbox library. I'm out.