PDA

View Full Version : The Hardest Plate to find!!!

UNV Superkid
03-12-2008, 07:46 PM
This is a general question to all faceplate collectors out there...

I just wanted to know out of the collection that you currently own/posses what was "YOUR" hardest plate to find and get to add to your collection.:hail:

SpaceGhost2K
03-12-2008, 07:52 PM
I have a couple. Few, actually.

Making the Iron Giant plate was easy. Getting it signed by Brad Bird took an act of God.

My IdolM@ster faceplate came in a $200 Limited Edition from Japan. I want the other IM plate and haven't seen one.

I got the original Blue Flame Swarovski. It's only been for sale once, ever, and I got it.

Hardest is the DOA airbrush plates from Zero Hour. Never seen one for sale and I know for a fact there were 400 of them made.

JakofallAces
03-12-2008, 08:00 PM
the hardest i own is #001/200 Tags 06 (on the way) and my X05 Canada Small leaf, its the only one i ever saw on ebay and i got it for $30 usd i was really happy. Out of all plates either Hong Kong release plates NEVER RELEASED OR SOLD EVER>>>>EVER YOU WILL NEVER GET ONE UNLESS YOU ARE BILL GATES:whistle:

gameking28
03-13-2008, 02:45 PM
Hardest is the DOA airbrush plates from Zero Hour. Never seen one for sale and I know for a fact there were 400 of them made.

Agreed. Never seen hide nor hair since actually watching them get made at Zero Hour.

SpaceGhost2K
03-13-2008, 05:34 PM
Agreed. Never seen hide nor hair since actually watching them get made at Zero Hour.

Would you like to tell me why the hell we don't have one of those? Hm? 'Cause I don't know.

gameking28
03-13-2008, 09:23 PM
Man seriously. It makes me sad to think about it because I didn't even enter in the tournament while I was there. It also makes me sad to think that you were there and we were still 2 years away form knowing that the other existed. It would've been fun to hang out with you at one of the biggest gaming events in history (so far).
One of the DOA plates is on the top of my Wishlist.