PDA

View Full Version : Thank you..!! God.

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
03-13-2008, 12:14 PM
I wasnt gonna do this cause i must of made like 90 posts but....

:hail:I GOT MY BOX BACK after 2 months... !:hump::cry:!:yikes:

sorry for the over posting of my xbox but dammit.... you people need to know the happyness in my life.... ARMY of 2 , Condemned 2, yes!! i get to play this now!! :cool:

By the way if anyone needs a partner on ARMY of 2.... storyline I will be playing that this weekend...!!!

Not Pink
03-13-2008, 12:30 PM
Congrats.
I'm glad your 360 came back.

Not Green
03-13-2008, 12:31 PM
Enjoy! :p

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
03-13-2008, 12:34 PM
Thank you guys, freaking cant wait to get the hell out of work... so i can go spend some quality time with the box.. :cool:

by the way

I'am

Not Black... lol (honorary member) of the Not society lol jk

Not Pink
03-13-2008, 12:45 PM
For a second, I thought you really did.
You should.
We're gaining members like crazy.
It's awesome.

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
03-13-2008, 01:07 PM
For a second, I thought you really did.
You should.
We're gaining members like crazy.
It's awesome.

lol i would but i like my name... id just like be a honorary member i'll play online.. with you guys anytime but i know you guys like your halo and i gave mine up... a while ago... the same thing with COD 4... just gears and army of two for me...

CrazyCougar
03-13-2008, 01:26 PM
Wow, 2 months man. Thats insane. Got my boxes yesterday to send off my son's 360 so we'll see how that goes. But none the less, glad to hear your agony is over. I hope they compensated you with at least a controller or something. There normal compensation is a free month of Live, but that obviously isnt enough in this case.

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
03-13-2008, 01:55 PM
Wow, 2 months man. Thats insane. Got my boxes yesterday to send off my son's 360 so we'll see how that goes. But none the less, glad to hear your agony is over. I hope they compensated you with at least a controller or something. There normal compensation is a free month of Live, but that obviously isnt enough in this case.

50% or 25% not sure off on a game
2000 xbox live points..
and 2 months free xbox live subscription...

yeah im glad its over... i hope to god it doesnt brake down again.. it wasnt really 2 months but i sent it out on feb 6th, got it back feb 28th broke down march 5th (again!) sent it out.... and now i just got it back..... either ways... its been a while... and im just glad its over... got some free stuff out of it so ... i forgive them lol

Ry
03-13-2008, 02:09 PM
Glad you got you're 360 back after them losing, twice? and then it broke down about like 6 days after, have fun gaming! I dont think I have you on my friends. Send me a F/R.

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
03-13-2008, 02:14 PM
Glad you got you're 360 back after them losing, twice? and then it broke down about like 6 days after, have fun gaming! I dont think I have you on my friends. Send me a F/R.

You got it dude... and thanks.. good to have it back... ahhhh, i missed playing so bad... and i have a life but damn you dont know how much you miss a thing till its gone... :cool:

mattgame
03-13-2008, 02:22 PM
You got it dude... and thanks.. good to have it back... ahhhh, i missed playing so bad... and i have a life but damn you dont know how much you miss a thing till its gone... :cool:

Congrats brother! Hit me up this weekend!

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
03-13-2008, 02:38 PM
Congrats brother! Hit me up this weekend!

ohhhhhh,, yeaaaaahhhh... def will do ..

CrazyCougar
03-13-2008, 03:31 PM
Glad to hear you were compensated somewhat anyhow. Good deal, welcome back!

AzsJuggler
03-14-2008, 01:15 AM
LOL...I know how you feel.

Unfortunately, every time someone gets their coffin back, two others get the RLOD somewhere else in the world.

Congratulations bro, you just ruined two people's day:rofl::cry::cry:

CrazyCougar
03-14-2008, 06:43 AM
Only two? LOL!

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
03-14-2008, 08:05 AM
LOL...I know how you feel.

Unfortunately, every time someone gets their coffin back, two others get the RLOD somewhere else in the world.

Congratulations bro, you just ruined two people's day:rofl::cry::cry:

:hardcore: lol if i survived they'll survive...;)